All of Harlan Coben’s Netflix shows, ranked by their Rotten Tomatoes scores

One has the perfect 100 per cent!

It’s become a thing now that if you see Harlan Coben’s name next a Netflix thriller, you know it’s going to be full of twists and drama, and have an ending you couldn’t have even begun to predict. He has a huge deal with Netflix to turn tens of his massively successfully books into shows, and only some have been released so far. So, how have they been received? Do any Harlan Coben thrillers have the perfect 100 per cent on Rotten Tomatoes?

Harlan’s shows have been released regularly for a few years now, and they have all gone down well with audiences. Much the same, the critics have enjoyed the shows, too. A couple of the shows don’t have completed ratings, so they look like they have harsh critique, but most of them have glowing reviews.

Here’s a ranking of every Harlan Coben book adaptation that is currently on Netflix, by how they score on Rotten Tomatoes.

8. Gone for Good – 38 per cent

Harlan Coben Netflix shows ranked by Rotten Tomatoes

via Netflix

This score is really low, but don’t judge it too harshly, this is because Gone for Good doesn’t have an official Rotten Tomatoes rating, it only has an audience score. Audience scores are always loads lower than an overall rating.

Gone For Good is a French mystery thriller and the Netflix synopsis reads: “Ten years after losing two loved ones, a man is plunged into another dizzying mystery when his girlfriend vanishes.”

7. Hold Tight – 40 per cent

via Netflix

This score is again really low, because Hold Tight doesn’t have an official Rotten Tomatoes per cent, just an audience one. Hold Tight is a Polish thriller about a teenage boy who goes missing and his mother’s desperate hunt for answers.

The show follows residents of a peaceful and wealthy neighbourhood in Warsaw’s suburbs, who all seem to live an idyllic life. However this all comes into question when teenager Adam vanishes into thin air.

6. Safe – 71 per cent

via Netflix

Safe kicks us off with the full, true scores. It’s about a rich widowed surgeon called Tom, who is left to raise his two daughters alone after his wife’s death. His eldest teen daughter goes missing from their seemingly perfect gated community, and Tom begins his own investigation to find her, which serves him some home truths about those in his life.

5. Fool Me Once – 75 per cent

via Netflix

Harlan’s latest show Fool Me Once has a pretty decent score of 75 per cent. It kicks off with Maya Stern, who is coming to terms with the death of her husband Joe. She then gets a nanny cam installed, and guess who she sees? Yep, it’s Joe. Who should be dead. The main mystery is of course how this could have happened, but with any Harlan Coben show, a million more dramas are introduced along the way.

4. The Stranger – 83 per cent

via Netflix

The Stranger was when Harlan Coben Netflix dramas really hit the mainstream, and its Rotten Tomatoes score reflects this. The story focuses on what seems like a perfect family, but cracks soon begin to show when a stranger turns up and tells the father, Adam Price, he should run a DNA test on his sons and that his wife is lying to him.

3. The Woods – 89 per cent

via Netflix

The Woods is a Polish language adaptation, all about four teenagers who disappeared in the woods at a summer camp. The Netflix synopsis for the show, which has scored 89 per cent, says: “In Warsaw, a prosecutor’s hopes rise after a body is found and linked to his sister’s disappearance 25 years earlier.”

2. Stay Close – 92 per cent

via Netflix

Up next is Stay Close, with 92 per cent. The series follows a number of people who all have secrets in life, which quickly begin to unravel as a huge missing person’s case is launched in the area. If you like suspense right up until the very end, this one is for you. Stay Close also stars Richard Armitage, a Harlan Coben show staple.

1. The Innocent – 100 per cent

via Netflix

The Innocent is the most successful Harlan Coben adaption to date, with a perfect 100 per cent score on Rotten Tomatoes. It’s a Spanish series based on the story with the same name, and follows an accidental killing which leads a man down a dark hole of intrigue and murder. Just as he finds love and freedom, a phone call then brings back the nightmare.

For all the latest Netflix news, drops, quizzes and memes like The Holy Church of Netflix on Facebook.