Ekin-Su earning after Love Island revealed

Ekin-Su has been earning over £11k a WEEK since winning Love Island in 2022

She and Davide are now multimillionaires

It’s been revealed Love Island 2022 winner Ekin-Su has been earning over £11k a week since the villa, and has enjoyed a six-figure pay day after working to crack America. Mother is thriving!

Straight after the villa, Ekin-Su was backed to be the most in-demand Islander of all time. She secured multiple brand deals, and a new travel show with Davide. She had a £1million deal with Oh Polly, followed by another deal with hair brand, Beauty Works. Ekin-Su then signed a third deal on top of these, with BPerfect Cosmetics.

Then Ekin kicked off her post-Love Island reality TV career, and later appeared on Dancing on Ice, which she is believed to have been paid £100k for. She’s now set to break America after filming the US version of The Traitors – which airs there in January 2024.

Ekin-Su’s income works out at a huge £11k per week, and is reported in first trading figures for ESC Risley, which is her own firm. She set the business up in August 2022 – two months after the villa. According to The Sun, accounts signed off by Ekin-Su this week report £589,947 worth of assets. She retains £372,281 in her firm after allowing for bills.

Ekin-Su has an estimated net worth of £1.6million and Davide, who she left the villa with, is also a millionaire. Davide signed a six-figure deal with BoohooMAN after the villa and it’s been reported he’s working with protein and fitness nutrition brand Sci-mx for around £1million.

They might have broken up and then got back together, but they’re still a power couple!

For all the latest Love Island news and gossip and for the best memes and quizzes, like The Holy Church of Love Island on Facebook.