Jamie Lynn Spears quit I'm A Celeb 2023

Breaking: Jamie Lynn Spears has QUIT the I’m A Celeb 2023 jungle

Another one bites the dust!

Jamie Lynn Spears has quit the I’m A Celeb 2023 jungle, ITV has today confirmed. This comes just days after Grace Dent also left the jungle.

The US actress has left on medical grounds, with an ITV spokesperson confirming in a statement: “Jamie Lynn Spears has left I’m A Celebrity…Get Me Out Of Here! on medical grounds. She’s been a fantastic campmate who has triumphed at trials and bonded well with her fellow celebrities.”

Jamie Lynn’s last appearance on the show will be in tonight’s episode (Wednesday 29th), and she has already left the camp. Her fellow campmates have been made aware she will not be returning.

This comes just days after MasterChef food critic Grace Dent also left the jungle on medical grounds. It was reported after being voted for a string of trials, Grace found the pressure of the show too much and decided to leave.

It is believed that stars still receive their full fee for the show, even if they quit early. This week, it was revealed Grace Dent was paid £100k by ITV, and Jamie Lynn’s pay cheque is thought to have been £250k. Grace was on the show for exactly one week, and Jamie lasted just two days longer in Australia.

This article will be updated when more information regarding Jamie Lynn Spears having to quit I’m A Celeb becomes available.

I can’t take this anymore!

For all the latest reality TV and entertainment news and gossip, like Pop Culture Shrine on Facebook