It’s finally here! Here’s how to get access to your Spotify Wrapped 2023

It’s like Christmas but for all the annoying people like me x

It’s officially Christmas Day for all the insufferable people because Spotify Wrapped 2023 is finally here! The Spotify gods have answered all of our prayers and put us out of our misery releasing this year’s Wrapped.

If you’ve been living under a rock or you’ve made the change over to Spotify this year, Spotify Wrapped is when Spotify drops a personalised experience for each user of their app. The stats reveal that person’s top songs and artists in the year, it shows off the data in a really fun and interactive way with some gorg background music of your most listened-to songs.

You’re told which genres you listened to the most and even how many minutes you spent streaming music. But new this year is a feature called “Me in 2023” which “celebrates a streaming habit that defined your listening this year”. This will give you one of 12 ways that you listen to music on Spotify including The Shapeshifter, The Luminary or The Alchemist.

Another new feature this year is the Sound Town which matches you to a city based on your listening habits and “shared artist affinity”.

Some people are able to find their own Spotify Wrapped within the app already but if not then here’s a full rundown and link with how you can access yours.

How to access your Spotify Wrapped 2023:

• Google Spotify Wrapped 2023 or click here.

• Make sure your Spotify app is updated.

• Then you can follow through to the Spotify app on your phone.

• Sit back, relax and get ready to see your music taste absolutely torn to shreds.