What the Love Is Blind season five cast actually do, according to their LinkedIns

Why do I feel like Uche is trying to get me to join a pyramid scheme

This season’s cast of Love Is Blind is surprisingly decent in comparison to previous years and the show has really popped off because of it. Despite binge watching the show on Netflix and religiously stalking all the cast on Instagram, a lot of us are still wondering what they all get up to when they’re not confessing their love for one another on reality TV.

Watching them start off in the pods and then live in a little bubble before the marriages can make it hard to believe that any of the cast have a life outside of the show, let alone jobs. Whilst we do learn what all their jobs are on the show that’s about it and the viewers are sometimes left with more questions than answers, especially with the likes of Miriam who struggled to explain what it is she does. Like honestly, I’m still confused.

So taking a deep dive into their LinkedIns, this is what the season five cast of Love is Blind actually do for work when the cameras are off, other than repeatedly argue with each other and then fall back in love.

Uche Okoroha

Love is Blind season five LinkedIns

Uche works as a tax consultant and out of all the Love is Blind season five’s LinkedIns has the most detailed profile. He is currently the CEO of not one, but two companies, a position he has held for nearly seven years. A company which he co-founded called TaxRobot uses AI to deliver tax incentives – whatever that means, which Uche claiming it can save people up to $250,000. I get he’s got a business to promote but it all does feel like he’s trying to get me to join a pyramid scheme to me.

Stacy Snyder

Like herself, Stacy’s LinkedIn profile is very put together with both her cover photo and her profile picture professional posed photos. Stacy apparently has her fingers in many pies as she currently has three jobs: She’s the head of operations at a cargo company, she runs her own professional styling and organising service called the Closet Audit, and, as shown on “Love Is Blind,” she also teaches Pilates.

Stacy attended the University of Texas-Knoxville from 2007 to 2010 and got a Bachelor of Science in retail and consumer sciences. She also however attended for Arizona State University for a singular year from 2006 and 2007. There are a whopping 29 skills listed on Stacy’s page but alas, only one of them is endorsed which is marketing.

Lydia Velez Gonzalez

Love is Blind season five LinkedIns

I’m so obsessed with Lydia’s profile, her picture is really delivering nerd chic and is so different from how she looks on the show proving she can be super professional when she needs to be. Lydia now works as a geologist which is just so super cool and has a degree in, yes you guessed it, geology from the University of Puerto Rico-Mayaguez. She has a Master’s degree in environmental management and describes herself as “a results-driven leader”. Lydia now works at a company called Roux as a project geologist and only started there in August so after filming for Love is Blind would have ended.

Milton Johnson

Love is Blind season five LinkedIns

Milton, who is engaged to Lydia on season five of Love is Blind, doesn’t have much going on on his LinkedIns. He hasn’t posted much and the information he does have on there is only the basics. Whilst he doesn’t have a profile picture, he does, for some reason, have a cover photo, or banner as LinkedIn likes to call it, of what appears to be a really close up picture of the moon. I mean, sure. What is clear from his limited profile however is his intelligence with Milton labelling himself as an oil and energy engineer and currently undertaking a Master’s at Rice University.

Chris Fox

Love is Blind season five LinkedIns

There’s not much action going on with Chris’ LinkedIn. He hasn’t posted much, and it’s all just quite corporate. He doesn’t have a header image and the only thing adding a bit of spice to his otherwise bland profile are the bottles of wine in his profile picture that he appears to be giving a speech to. Chris has only a mere 115 connections suggesting he only connects with people he genuinely knows and isn’t looking to network. You just know he’s furiously clicking the “I don’t know this person” button every time he gets a request from someone vaguely in the same field looking to grow their circle.

His LinkedIn says he’s currently a project manager of commercial development and did not go to university, instead going down the route of getting a real estate licence in Texas. Chris also lists 16 skills on his page, one of them just being “petroleum” which I’m not entirely sure means anything at all. Unsurprisingly, no one has endorsed it.

Love Is Blind is available on Netflix now. For all the latest Netflix news, drops, quizzes and memes like The Holy Church of Netflix on Facebook. 

There were three more engagements in Love Is Blind season five that didn’t make the show

• Grab a gold wine glass and enjoy 25 memes about the latest Love Is Blind season five drop

• The 12 strict rules Love Is Blind cast members have to follow during the experiment

Featured images via Netflix.