Sophie Turner divorce

Two weeks on: Everything Sophie Turner has been up to since divorcing Joe Jonas

From gaining 150,000 Instagram followers to spaghetti with Taylor Swift

The news that Sophie Turner and Joe Jonas were divorcing rocked the world, maybe more than we even realised it would. I don’t think I actually even cared about them until the shocking news, but that news prompted me to have an Instagram deep dive and realise that they were kinda the vibiest couple about. Rumours have flown chaotically since the news of the divorce, and Sophie Turner has been living her best life without a care – here’s everything she’s been up to since the news that rocked the celeb world off its hinges.

Gaining Instagram followers

In the two weeks since the divorce, Sophie Turner has gained a whopping 156,000 Instagram followers – and I’m one of them baby. Proudly. In contrast, Joe Jonas has gained just over 50k. Ahem, justice.

Filming her new show where she plays a ‘master criminal’

I mean, nothing like coping with a divorce than getting back to work with a good role, is there? Sophie Turner will play Joan Hannington in a new six part series for ITV and she was papped filming scenes for it in Majorca. It’s an adaptation of the real life Hannington’s book I Am What I Am: The True Story of Britain’s Most Notorious Jewel Thief. Rest assured, I will be tuning in.

Spaghetti with Taylor Swift

The biggie of course is Sophie Turner stepping out with Taylor Swift. Both of these two girlies are now Joe Jonas’ ex, and there was already links between them after Taylor released Mr Perfectly Fine on Fearless (Taylor’s Version) back in 2021, a song that’s essentially a lost Joe Jonas diss track. Sophie Turner shared it to her Instagram story saying at the time “It’s not NOT a bop”.

The world literally collapsed when the two suddenly stepped out together for a night out at Via Carota, a vibey and boujee Italian in Manhattan. Oh to be slurping spaghetti with The Swift and slagging off your ex. As far as first two weeks since a divorce goes, Sophie Turner is doing it all impeccably.

For all the latest reality TV and entertainment news and gossip, like Pop Culture Shrine on Facebook.