Ranked: These are the Love Is Blind cast members making bank on Instagram

Some of them may not have found love, but they sure did find fame

Appearing on Love Is Blind may have helped a bunch of people find the love of their lives, but it has also catapulted them to fame and allowed them all to lucrative business opportunities, which to me is a win-win.

Over the last four seasons, a number of couples have found love and have remained married to this day while some are still single trying to find their person. But one thing all these people have in common is a shiny blue tick and brands wanting to work with them on various collaborations.

Research by Casinos.win has revealed which Love Is Blind cast member, across all seasons, has been making the most money on Instagram. These are the top 10 Love Is Blind cast members who could be making the most money on Instagram through their various sponsored posts.

10. Zanab Jaffrey

Estimated earnings per day: £34

Zanab may not have found love on the show but she sure did find some epic brand partnerships. In 2023, Zanab has worked with the brands Vimergy and Bright Cellars and casionos.win have estimated she could be earning £4,004 per Instagram post.

9. Brett Brown

via Netflix

Estimated earnings per day: £42

Just like Tiffany, we all fell in love with Brett on Love Is Blind season four. Since appearing on the show, Brett has done two brand deals this year with Landscape with Invisible Hand. It is estimated he could be earning £4,965 per Instagram post through his sponsored content.

8. Giannina Gibelli

Estimated earnings per day: £50

In eighth place of the Love Is Blind cast’s highest earners on Instagram is Giannina Gibelli. It is estimated that Giannina could be earning £11,756 per Instagram post based on the sponsored posts she has done this year.

7. Cameron Hamilton

Estimated earnings per day: £52

Cameron Hamilton taught us all what true love really is during his time on Love Is Blind season one with Lauren, whom he got married to at the end of the series. Casinos.win estimated Cameron could earn £12,201 per Instagram post this year. So far Cameron has worked with Got Milk in 2023.

6. Iyanna McNeely

Estimated earnings per day: £55

Iyanna was married to Jarrette on Love Is Blind but in 2022, the couple announced their plans to divorce. Iyanna has worked with two brands this year and it she could be earning approximately £6,424 per post.

5. Kelly Chase

Estimated earnings per day: £58

If you can cast your mind all the way back to season one, you’ll remember she turned down Kenny at the altar. Since then, she has got into a new relationship, launched a podcast and done some sponsored content on Instagram!

Kelly has done four sponsored posts this year with the likes of Shein and Paris Jewellers Canada. It is estimated she could be earning around £3,406 per Instagram post.

4. Deepti Vempati

via Netflix

Estimated earnings per day: £66

In fourth place of the Love Is Blind cast’s highest earners on Instagram is Deepti Vempati. It is estimated that Deepti could be earning £7,739 per Instagram post based on the sponsored posts she has done this year. Some of the brands she has worked with include SoFi and Event Brite.

3. Natalie Lee

Estimated earnings per day: £69

Taking the third spot in the Love Is Blind cast’s highest earners on Instagram ranking is Natalie Lee. It is estimated that Natalie could be earning £5,389 per Instagram post based on the sponsored posts she has done this year.

2. Raven Ross

Estimated earnings per day: £116

Raven! Our favourite girl boss could be earning up to £6,812 per Instagram post based on her sponsored content, which whittles down to around £116 per day. Two of the brands Raven has worked with this year are Black Girl Sunscreen and Siggis Dairy.

1. Lauren Speed-Hamilton

Estimated earnings per day: £307

Lauren Hamilton. An icon through and through. In 2023, Lauren has worked with Conair, Walmart and Playtex Tampons which casinos.win has estimated she could be earning up to £14,448 per Instagram post.

A queen!

All seasons of Love Is Blind are available on Netflix now. For all the latest Netflix news, drops, quizzes and memes like The Holy Church of Netflix on Facebook.