The Ultimatum season one still together

A deep dive into which couples from The Ultimatum season one are still together

Madlyn and Colby are now expecting their second child together

The Ultimatum: Marry Or Move On season one had 10 episodes worth of tears, laughter and some truly wholesome love stories. Some couples did eventually get engaged during the show, proving an ultimatum can be a good route to go down, but not all of them did remain together.

With season two now on Netflix and five new couples deciding whether or not they want to get married, here’s a look at all the season one couples who are still together.

Madlyn and Colby

After a fair bit of drama on the show, Madlyn and Colby proved everyone wrong and got married during the series finale. Since filming ended, the couple has welcomed their first child, Josephine Riley Kissinger. In April 2023, Madlyn announced she and Colby were expecting their second child together, a baby boy.

The couple also moved back to Madlyn’s hometown to be closer to her family for the baby. “The past year has been completely dedicated to growing together in the way we love and communicate,” the couple told Tudum.

Randall and Shanique

Randall got down on one knee during the penultimate episode of season one but the couple later decided to break off their engagement. Once filming ended, the couple lived together, went travelling and spending quality time together. In July 2023, Randall proposed (again) and they are now planning their wedding!

“With changes in our personal lives, career shifts and moving, we’ve decided to start over and rebuild our relationship,” the couple told Netflix’s Tudum after calling off their engagement.

Well it seems the rebuilding paid off!

Alexis and Hunter

Alexis and Hunter decided very early one they didn’t want a relationship with anyone else and they got engaged in episode three. The couple are set to get married this summer and they are now living together in LA with their dog, Poppy Parr.

Lauren and Nathan

Lauren and Nathan are now engaged, despite having a difficult time whilst on the show, and in October 2022, the couple got married.

Looking into the future of their relationship, the couple said: “We have agreed to have one child together, but we are waiting a few more years to embark on this journey, as we want to start a business and travel more before settling down.”

Both seasons of The Ultimatum are available to watch Netflix now. For all the latest Netflix news, drops, quizzes and memes like The Holy Church of Netflix on Facebook.