Gemma Owen's boyfriend

Gemma Owen has ‘grown close’ to polo player Tommy Severn, here’s everything we know

He was recently spotted wearing a bracelet from Gemma’s collection

Gemma Owen is reportedly dating polo player Tommy Severn after fans picked up on a wholesome sign the pair had struck up a romance.

Gemma hasn’t been in a public relationship with anyone since she split up with Luca Bish, three months after coming in second place on Love Island 2022.

Insiders close to the former Islander revealed she had grown close to polo player Tommy Severn and now fans have noticed that things could be heating up between the pair. So who is Gemma Owen’s rumoured boyfriend and are they actually together? Here’s everything we know.

Who is Tommy Severn?

Gemma Owen’s rumoured boyfriend is Tommy Severn. Tommy is from a famous polo playing family and has played against royalty. In 2016, Tommy was pictured with Prince William in 2016 after competing at Cheltenham College.

It was reported Gemma had ‘grown close’ to Tommy

It was initially reported by The Sun that Gemma had “grown close” to Tommy, a polo player from a famous polo playing family.

“Gemma went to Ibiza to watch Tommy play polo in Ibiza this week,” a source told the publication. “They shared a photo from the same polo club and they’re both passionate about horses.”

Gemma is an international dressage rider with a stables and training space at her family’s £4 million home.

Tommy was spotted wearing a bracelet from Gemma’s brand

Tommy has since been pictured wearing a bracelet that some people think looks like the same on from Gemma’s brand, OG Beachwear. The polo player posted a photo over the weekend in which a beaded black bracelet could be seen around his wrist.

For all the latest Love Island news and gossip and for the best memes and quizzes, like The Holy Church of Love Island on Facebook.