Meet the cast of Harlan Coben’s latest thriller series Shelter on Amazon Prime

Frenchie from Grease makes an appearance!

Shelter is Prime Video’s adaptation of Harlan Coben’s thriller novel of the same name, telling the story of Mickey Bolitar who moves in with his aunt following the sudden death of his father. As he deals with his grief, Mickey becomes embroiled in the disappearance of a new student at this school.

The series is based on Harlan Coben’s bestselling young adult novels. He has previously worked with Netflix on various series, including The Stranger and Stay Close. This will be his first collaboration with Amazon.

There are some fresh new faces in the series, with Shelter being their first project for some. Meet the cast of Prime Video’s Shelter, the new thriller you’re bound to be obsessing over.

Jaden Michael – Mickey Bolitar

via Prime Video

Rising star Jaden Michael stars as Mickey Bolitar in Shelter. Viewers may recognise Mickey for his lead role in Netflix’s Colin in Black and White, as young Colin Kaepernick. His other projects include Custody, Vampires vs. the Bronx and Wonderstruck.

Jaden’s character, Mickey, moves to New Jersey to stay with his aunt after the death of his father. Mickey remains optimistic about his surroundings, despite his father’s death, but that all changes when new girl Ashley disappears.

Constance Zimmer – Shira Bolitar

via Prime Video

Constance Zimmer plays the role of Shira Bolitar, Mickey’s aunt and sister to Mickey’s father. Shira moves back to Kassleton to take care of Mickey, but has secrets of her own.

Constance Zimmer is best known for her role as Dana Gordon in Entourage, Boston Legal and House of Cards. Her other roles include Quinn King in UnREAL, Lola in Run the Tide and Colleen in Love Bites.

Adrian Greensmith – Arthur Spindell

via Prime Video

Arthur ‘Spoon’ Spindell is one of Mickey’s new friends at his school in Kasselton. He sticks by Mickey and helps get to the bottom of Ashley’s disappearance. Arthur is played by Adrian Greensmith, whose other role is as Hunter in the 2022 film Metal Lords.

Abigale Corrigan – Ema Winslow

Shelter Harlan Coben cast

Abigaile Corrigan stars as Ema Winslow in the cast of the Harlan Coben thriller, Shelter. Abigaile has starred in several movies over the years, including A Smile as Big as the Moon, The Ultimate Life and Jesus Christ Superstar Live. Abigaile’s character, Enma, is one of the Kassleton “outsiders” who becomes friends with Mickey and Arthur.

Tovah Feldshuh – Bat Lady

Bat Lady is the main antagonist in Shelter, who lives in an abandoned house and crosses paths with Mickey while he looks for Ashley. Bat Lady is played by Tovah Feldshuh, who is best known for her roles in Golda’s Balcony, Kissing Jessica Stein and Love Life.

Sage Linder – Rachel Caldwell

Shelter Harlan Coben cast

via Prime Video

Sage Linder is best known for her roles in The Next Step, Motherland: Fort Salem and Descendants 3. Sage plays the role of Rachel Caldwell, the popular girl at Kasselton High School who is hiding secrets of her own.

Brian Altemus – Troy Taylor

via Prime Video

Troy Taylor is one of the popular jocks at the school and is Rachel’s boyfriend. Troy grows suspicious when he notices Mickey and Rachel begin spending a lot of time with one another.

Troy is played by Brian Altemus, who viewers may recognise from The Time Traveler’s Wife TV series and Pretty Little Liars: Original Sin.

Missi Pyle – Hannah Taylor

Shelter Harlan Coben cast

via Prime Video

Missi Pyle’s character, Hannah Taylor, is Troy’s mother who is trying to support her husband despite his late nights working as the local police chief.

Missi Pyle has starred in a bunch of TV shows and movies over the years, including Charlie and the Chocolate Factory, Dirty John and more recently, A Tourist’s Guide to Love.

Didi Conn – Martha Friedman

Martha Friedman is a history teacher at Kasselton High School, who is still traumatised by the disappearance of a student in the 1990s. Martha is played by Didi Conn, who viewers will immediately recognise as Frenchie in Grease. Her other roles include The Mimic, Benson and Most Likely to Murder.

Samantha Bugliaro – Ashley Kent

via Prime Video

Samantha Bugliaro stars as Ashley Kent in the cast of the Harlan Coben thriller, Shelter. Ashley is a new student at Kasselton High School, who disappears when she was meant to go on a date with Mickey. Shelter is Bugliaro’s first TV project.

Shelter is available to watch on Prime Video now. For all the latest reality TV and entertainment news and gossip, like Pop Culture Shrine on Facebook