Tyson Fury family net worths

Okay, so just how rich is Tyson Fury and his family?

Brb just changing careers

Tyson Fury is giving his fans an insight into his life post retirement in his new Netflix docuseries, At Home With The Furys. The reality series follows Tyson, his wife Paris and their family navigate life all while raising their children.

As the new series shows viewers just how lavishly the Fury family live, and sees the conversation in which Tyson tells his wife he wants to buy Blackpool Airport because he’s “in the mood”, it makes you wonder just how rich Tyson Fury and his family really are, and what their net worths are.

Tyson is a former heavyweight boxing champion, who has won millions in his career, much like his brother Tommy. So, how rich are they all? Here’s a rundown of the net worths of Tyson Fury and his family.

Tyson Fury

via Netflix

Tyson Fury has an estimated net worth of around £51 million as of January 2023. The previous year was a successful one for The Gypsy King after he knocked out Dillian Whyte and retained his WBC world heavyweight title. Following his win in his fight with Whyte, Fury reportedly made £25 million. He reportedly made £21 million for his win over Derek Chisora.

Sport accountant, Kieran Maguire, uploaded Fury’s end of year statement for Tyson Fury Ltd, which saw the heavyweight made a £13 million net profit and finished with £43 million in the bank.

Paris Fury

via Netflix

Paris Fury has an estimated net worth of between £1 million to £5 million. Paris has an impressive 1.1 million followers on Instagram, and is set to publish a memoir in September 2023. The book is called How Does She Do It? The Kids, Tyson & Me.

John Fury

John Fury is a former professional boxer and bare-knuckle fighter, who is Tyson Fury’s father. His professional boxing career began in 1987 and ended in 1995.

According to Celebrity Net Worth, John has a net worth of $2 million.

Tommy Fury

Tyson Fury family net worths

via Netflix

As of February 2023, Tommy Fury had a reported net worth of more than £1 million thanks to several endorsements and sponsorship deals as well as money he has earned from his boxing matches.

Tommy’s fight against Jake Paul, which he won, saw him paid a guaranteed $2 million as a base salary, as well as 35 per cent of profits from the pay per view streams of the match. Additionally, it is reported he won a further $1 million as a winning bonus for the match.

Molly-Mae Hague

Tyson Fury family net worths

via Netflix

Following her Love Island success, Molly-Mae became a millionaire as a result of becoming the creative director of Pretty Little Thing in 2021, a deal said to be worth £1 million.

Molly is also the sole director of MMH Group Holdings under which she owns three businesses: Filter, MMH International and FM Cosmetics. Molly-Mae has 7.6 million followers on Instagram, where she can charge up to tens of thousands of pounds for sponsored posts.

As of July 2023, Molly-Mae Hague had a reported net worth of £6 million. Both Molly-Mae and Tommy’s net worths create a staggering £9 million combination.

How does it feel to live my dream?!

At Home With The Furys is available on Netflix now. For all the latest Netflix news, drops, quizzes and memes like The Holy Church of Netflix on Facebook.