Love Is Blind season four transformations

The Love Is Blind season four cast have undergone some major transformations since the show

After the show aired, Micah got her lip filler dissolved

It’s been five months since Love Is Blind season four dropped on Netflix and well over a year since some of the cast got married or were left at the altar.

The Love Is Blind season four cast have all had some serious glow ups and transformations since they appeared on the show and eventually went on to marry the love of their lives. Now, not all of these Love Is Blind transformations are huge making them unrecognisable but the makeovers are too good to not gush over, but some of them do look fairly different.

Here are all the transformations of the Love Is Blind season four cast.

Micah

Micah on Love is Blind smiling at the screen wearing a green dress. In an article about Love is Blind season four transformations.

via Netflix

Micah made it all the way to the altar with Paul before he ultimately decided to end their relationship. The former bride has recently revealed a change in her appearance after getting her lip filler dissolved and refilled for a more “natural look”.

@micah.lussier

yall, DID THAT. big thanks to @skinspirit at their Greenlake, WA location w/ Renee Vonpressentin šŸ’‹ thankful I did this for me and me only, my confidence is what matters and im feeling so good šŸ„¹ā™„ļø such a journey and finally found my aesthetician šŸ«¶šŸ¼ if you guys wanna go check them out you can use ā€œGLOW50ā€ for $50 off. #loveisblind #netflix #seattleloveisblind #loveisblindnetflix

ā™¬ original sound – Micah

Documenting her journey on TikTok, Micah said: “So this is pretty candid for me but I’m going to record my journey of getting my lips dissolved and then refilled. I’m really happy and I feel really confident.”

“Thankful I did this or me and me only, my confidence is what matters and I’m feeling so good. Such a journey and finally found my aesthetician,” she captioned the post.

Micah has touched up her hair over the past few months and is really proving that blondes have the most fun. Since the show aired, Micah has also worked on herself and has been sharing the self love on her Instagram page.

“Truly I have never felt happier, lighter and more in tune with myself. Sometimes you have to hit the lowest lows to get where you need to be,” she recently wrote on Instagram.

Irina

Irina laughing looking upwards wearing a pink dress with a pillow and notebook on her lap. In an article about Love is Blind season four transformations.

via Netflix

While Irina hasn’t had a major transformation since the show, she recently let her followers in on her experience getting Botox for the first time. Sharing a video of her getting ready for the procedure, Irina said she “absolutely loved it”.

Other than that, Irina seems to be absolutely glowing and has left the show well and truly in the past. We love growth!

Zack

via Netflix

Everyone was floored by Zack’s new look during the reunion episode and honestly, he rocks it with a beard and without one. Zack chose to propose to Irina originally, however their relationship didn’t work out and he ended up marrying Bliss and the two couldn’t be happier together.

Nowadays, Zack is still rocking the beard and looking good whilst doing it. Bliss and Zack did run a poll after the reunion about giving his beard the chop but it seems now it is just more groomed.

Paul

via Netflix

Paul has given the stubble and the hair a trim in recent months and it’s safe to say he rocks a skin fade way better than the whole rugged look he had going on while on the show.

Paul also now has a girlfriend, Geneva, and they hard launched their relationship back in June and he is looking happier than ever!

All seasons of Love Is Blind is available on Netflix now. For all the latest Netflix news, drops, quizzes and memesĀ like The Holy Church of Netflix on Facebook.