Tyson and Paris Fury reveal whether or not At Home With The Furys on Netflix is scripted

The docuseries follows the family navigate life after Tyson’s retirement

At Home With The Furys is Netflix’s latest docuseries, which follows Tyson Fury and his wife, Paris, as they invite cameras into their home. The series will show viewers the heavyweight boxing champion and his family go about their day-to-day lives, as they navigate life following his retirement while raising their children.

The series will also feature Tyson’s younger brother, Tommy, and his fiancee Molly-Mae Hague. Tyson and Paris are childhood sweethearts, who share six children together, with another on the way.

via Netflix

Speaking to the Daily Express, Paris shut down any idea that At Home With The Furys was scripted in any shape or form. When asked if any of the reality series was scripted, Paris said: “No, because Tyson wouldn’t do scripted at all.

“It wasn’t that they wanted to script anything because we agreed this isn’t fake. I don’t want to diss anybody else’s shows but shows that you seen on television that you know is set up and you know that is false and it can’t possibly be real.”

Paris went on to say she and her family “weren’t” going to do that, and that At Home With The Furys is “a documentary of [their] life”, and was not scripted.

Like in any reality TV show, those filming may find themselves having to repeat words or sentences for the cameras to pick it up, but Tyson said he wouldn’t be doing that.

is at home with the furys scripted

via Netflix

“There were times when they missed something and they’d say, ‘Could you just say that again?'” Paris said before Tyson added: “No because that was the one-line wonder. I can’t repeat something of the cuff.”

Paris continued: “So if they didn’t get it, they missed it and there wasn’t much they missed. There was the odd time they’d say ‘Can you just repeat that’ and he’d say, ‘No, that’s not happening’. So I ended up just following suit.

“You know what, if he isn’t going to join in I’m not gonna join in so you know, get what you can.”

At Home With The Furys is available on Netflix now. For all the latest Netflix news, drops, quizzes and memes like The Holy Church of Netflix on Facebook.