Love Island 2021 winners Millie Court and Liam Reardon have posted first picture back together

It’s official! Millie and Liam have posted their first photo confirming they’re back together

It’s a hard launch!

It’s happened! After months of speculation, Love Island 2021 winners Millie and Liam have posted a picture proving they definitely have got back together.

We’ve all pretty much known it to be true for weeks, with them being spotted hanging out together again, always suspiciously posting the same places on their Instagram stories and cryptically talking in interviews about caring for one another and seeing someone who they didn’t want to name. They even went on a cruise at the same time – it’s all been very bait.

But now, Liam has posted a photo of them together, proving all the rumours true. In a carousel of pictures from a day out in east London, Liam dropped a vintage pic of himself and Millie sat next to each other and smiling. It’s cute, you have to admit it.

“Shoreditch on film🎞️📸,” the pictures were captioned, and people have been quick to notice the soft launch of Millie. “MILLIE MADE A FEATURE,” one person commented. “THERE SHE IS 😍😍😍,” said another. Basically, the comments section is filled with love.

In an interview, Liam previously said: “Me and Millie, we’re doing well. We’re taking things slow and kind of keeping it between us as much as possible. And just taking it day by day – we’re enjoying it. I live on my own, she lives on her own and we’re seeing each other throughout the week and it’s going nice. We’re not putting too much pressure on it.

“We just feel like before it was a case of me, her and everybody else in the relationship and, you know, it’s between me and Millie and that’s kind of it. Like I said, baby steps, but I’m enjoying the process.”

For all the latest Love Island news and gossip and for the best memes and quizzes, like The Holy Church of Love Island on Facebook.