From cute dinners to selfies in France: Inside Millie and Liam’s first holiday back together

They’re on a £2,000 seven-day cruise

For the last couple of months every Love Island viewer has been hooked on the news ex-winners Millie and Liam are back together. Last month, the couple reportedly rekindled their relationship after nine months, and spent a weekend away together. This week it’s seemingly been confirmed – as Millie and Liam have been pictured on a holiday together.

Millie has been sharing loads about the trip on her Instagram, whilst Liam has posted one selfie tagging himself mysteriously as “somewhere in Europe”. But, the mystery hasn’t stopped us all very much noticing all her captions say “we” and his arm has been in the odd picture. We know what’s happening here!

Here’s everything we know about the cute holiday Liam and Millie are on together right now.

Millie and Liam are currently on a cruise holiday together with Virgin

After weeks of us wondering and articles about them getting back together, it seems as though Millie and Liam are now on a cruise holiday together with Virgin. Millie confirmed the trip, an ad collaboration with Virgin Voyages, on her Instagram page and Liam too mentioned going on holiday this weekend in the caption of a photo.

Millie has posted about Toulon and Le Spezia, which matches the “The Irresistible Med” cruise itinerary with Virgin. The other ports are Ajaccio and then two days in Ibiza, before heading back to Barcelona where the cruise set-off from and also ends.

Right now, the price for this seven-day cruise is around £2,000 for two people sharing a sea view cabin. The trip is exclusively adults only, and the ship boasts loads of entertainment, restaurants and bars onboard.

Love Island winners Millie and Liam on cruise holiday together

via Instagram @milliegracecourt

Millie has detailed loads of the trip on her Instagram

Millie has been posting loads about the trip on her Instagram, including a selfie, pictures of herself roaming the streets of France and cute dinners (note: for two) she’s been enjoying on the trip. “Hope you and Liam have the best time,” one person said in the comments.

She’s also shared a look at some of the ports they have visited, and a look at their cabin. The cabin Millie is staying in is a sea view cabin for two people. She described it as “very modern and a lot more spacious than I thought it would be” and said the bed is really comfy and they even have a hammock on their balcony.

via Instagram @milliegracecourt

She also joked in one Instagram story about asking someone you’re with on holiday to take cute photos of you, and laughing at the awful angles the person actually got. Sorry, but a gal pal could never. These pictures definitely look like Liam’s attempts at being an Instagram boyfriend!

People think they’ve spotted Liam in one of the Instagram posts Millie uploaded

The devil works hard, but people in the comments of Instagram photos work harder – as someone has pointed out the man in one of Millie’s Instagram story posts has the same arm tattoo as Liam. Evidence!!!

via Instagram @milliegracecourt

Millie shared a picture of a delicious looking salad she ate on the trip, and yep, there is definitely a second arm there!

A woman working on the cruise posted a picture with Millie and Liam together – confirming he’s on the holiday too

But there’s basically no question they’re on the trip together now, because singer on the ship Jessica Yallup shared a picture of herself with Millie and Liam on the boat, captioned: “Love Island winners – Liam and Millie are sailing with us around Europe this week – what lovely people! They love live music and I’m a big Love Island fan.”

Millie has also given us a bit of a boat tour on TikTok

@milliegracecourt

🛳️ first evening on the cruise ✨ @Virgin Voyages @Trending Travel 💖 ad

♬ Aesthetic – Tollan Kim

Millie’s shared loads of details of the trip on her TikTok, doing a tour of the ship and their cabin, as well as going to some of the restaurants onboard. She shared a look around the ship’s ice cream parlour, an Italian restaurant and another look at their cabin.

All throughout the video she refers to everything as “ours” and what “we” did, and again, that tattoo on the arm features heavily! 👀

The matching photos have begun!

via Instagram

That’s it – they’re posting matching drinks photos round the pool. Just give us a selfie on the grid already!

For all the latest Love Island news and gossip and for the best memes and quizzes, like The Holy Church of Love Island on Facebook.