Love Island stars Ron Hall and Lana Jenkins

Love Island’s Ron was ‘kicked out of ITV summer party’ for ‘drunkenly shouting at ex Lana’

The couple split last month

Winter Love Island 2023 finalist Ron Hall was reportedly kicked out of the ITV summer party last week, after drunkenly shouting at his Islander ex, Lana Jenkins.

The event, which was held on Wednesday last week, is reported to have “descended into chaos” as Ron was made to leave by security at the Mandrake hotel in London.

According to The Sun, Ron turned up to the event alongside 2022 Islander Luca Bish and was already “wasted”. He was later escorted away by security, after shouting at his ex Lana, who he split from last month.

An onlooker said: “Ron was visibly upset after bumping into his ex Lana so soon after their split. He started shouting at her but she didn’t understand why. His pals Tom Clare and Shaq Muhammad had to drag him away yet he kept trying to follow her around the event.” A friend of Lana added: “It upset her to see Ron so angry.”

The couple made it to the final of the winter series this year, but broke up three months after the show. At the time, MailOnline reported they had tried to make things work, but ultimately distance got in the way.

“Lana and Ron really put everything into their romance and have tried to make things work for some time now. Unfortunately, they have decided to separate, which is a decision they have made amicably and of course, they still remain good friends,” a source told the publication.

“Commuting from Manchester to Essex and back again whenever they wanted to spend time together, as well as managing their work commitments just proved too difficult.”

Neither Ron or Lana have commented on what is reported to have happened at the recent ITV party.

Love Island 2023 is on ITV2 and ITVX. For all the latest Love Island news and gossip and for the best memes and quizzes, like The Holy Church of Love Island on Facebook.