Ron and Lana split

Winter Love Island finalists Ron and Lana have ‘split’ after three months together

I did not see this coming

Winter Love Island 2023 finalists Ron and Lana have split up after three months of dating, according to MailOnline. The pair were coupled up for majority of their time in the Love Island villa, however following a long distance relationship, they have reportedly decided to end things.

Lana, who lives in Manchester, and Ron who lives in Essex, have failed to make their relationship work following the distance between the pair.

“Lana and Ron really put everything into their romance and have tried to make things work for some time now. Unfortunately, they have decided to separate, which is a decision they have made amicably and of course, they still remain good friends,” a source told the publication.

“Commuting from Manchester to Essex and back again whenever they wanted to spend time together, as well as managing their work commitments just proved too difficult.”

Lana and Ron coupled up from the very start during winter Love Island and despite some major bumps in the road, the pair came in second place.

Love Island 2023 is on ITV2 and ITVX. For all the latest Love Island 2023 news and gossip and for the best memes and quizzes, like The Holy Church of Love Island on Facebook.