Love Island 2023 party quiz

Take this quiz and we’ll tell you which Islander you’d get stuck talking to at a party

If I got lumped with Abi I’d be ordering an Uber

As far as Love Island casts go, I’d argue that 2023 is one of the funnest bunches ever – so with that in mind, you’d be happy to be lumped with any of them at a party if you took a quiz about it, right? No of course not. There’s obviously some stinkers here, and if you watch the party scenes on Love Island where the Islanders are allowed to politely sip on their heavily restricted TWO alcoholic beverages a night you can definitely spot the bores from the icons. Nobody wants to get stuck at a party with Sammy doing that weird smile at you from behind his can of Dark Fruits, but everyone wants to get stuck in a bathroom having a gossip with Whitney for five hours. Swings and roundabouts.

But this quiz is going to tell you exactly which Love Island 2023 Islander would you get stuck with at a party. I’m not going to sugarcoat this and tell you you’re going to get the answer you want. You might be furious. You might be devastated. Just know that if it isn’t the result you wanted, it is the result you needed. So if you get Abi, well… namaste. Not to rub it in, but I did actually get Whitney so I kinda already won the Islander quiz lottery when you think about it…

Love Island 2023 is on ITV2 and ITVX. For all the latest Love Island news and gossip and for the best memes and quizzes, like The Holy Church of Love Island on Facebook.