Someone’s found old pictures of Love Island’s Mitch and his transformation is hilarious

I don’t even recognise him!

Old pictures of Mitch before his Love Island 2023 days have been circulating, and his transformation is… intense. Mitch has completely changed over the years.

26-year-old Mitchel is from Sheffield, and currently works as a gas engineer. In a video posted on TikTok, someone has shared really old photos of Mitch from his teen years, and some more recent ones from before the Love Island villa, all showing the dramatic change he’s had over the years.

The oldest picture shows Mitch in a Man U shirt, with a very different, longer hairstyle. “Mitch with the Justin Bieber hair is killing me,” one person said in the comments. Another added: “Mitch pls 😂😂”.

In more posts on Instagram, Mitch has shared his body transformation ahead of appearing on Love Island. It looks as though he’s big into fitness, posting a lot of gym selfies and videos of him working out. A picture from 2015 shows him before this, and the thin eyebrows and dip-sleeve vest are really giving.

Love Island 2023 star Mitch Taylor and his transformation before the villa

via Instagram

Ahead of the show, when asked why Love Island, Mitchel kinda dropped that he’s a big name in his ends, and maybe for the wrong reasons. “I feel like I’m known in Sheffield as ‘someone’s ex’, so it’s nice to have a fresh start and to switch off from distractions and to focus on finding the perfect girl for me,” he said.

Love Island 2023 is on ITV2 and ITVX. For all the latest Love Island news and gossip and for the best memes and quizzes, like The Holy Church of Love Island on Facebook.