Ranking the Love Island 2023 cast by who is most likely to cause utter carnage in Casa Amor

Whitney is free, and she’s going feral

Casa Amor is the best part of Love Island every year, and the Islanders heading off to the second villa is finally upon us in the 2023 season. The big twist is days away, and this cohort of Islanders are set to give us the most chaotic week away in history.

Since day one we’ve all been predicting Tyrique is going to go wild in the second villa, but will anyone else? Is Tyrique actually settled down now? Could Mitchel be a dark horse? Surely Kady McDermott had a Casa game plan in mind when she hit the villa for a second time?

So, here’s a definitive ranking of the cast of Love Island 2023, by who will undoubtedly cause the most chaos when Casa Amor hits.

12. Montel

Chaos ranking: 1/10

Love Island 2023 Casa Amor

via ITV

Look, Montel is lovely, but I can’t actually recall a single thing he’s said since he entered the villa. Plus, he looks pretty happy with Leah, so I can’t see any action coming from him.

11. Leah

Chaos ranking: 2/10

via ITV

Leah is also giving very little on the drama scale. She only gets a slightly higher score because she showed her fiery side when she had a go at Sammy for calling her nothing but “a test”. Bring more of that energy to Casa and we can have a conversation!

10. Scott

Chaos ranking: 3/10

Love Island 2023 Casa Amor

via ITV

Scott is also an Islander I just can’t picture doing anything at Casa. I can see him sat around the firepit, looking a bit overwhelmed by having so many women in front of him, and just saying he’s happy with Catherine and moving on. He gets a small three points because a few of the Islanders have said he’s not as into Catherine as he’s making out, and there’s no smoke without fire.

9. Catherine

Chaos ranking: 4/10

via ITV

I really don’t think she will, but I would just love to see Catherine thriving and playing the field a little in Casa. Don’t get me wrong, I think she’s really happy with Scott and they do match well, but I can’t help but feel there’s something missing there? Maybe a straight 10/10 man will walk through the Casa doors and show her that?

8. Ella

Chaos ranking: 5/10

via ITV

Sometimes I look at Ella and just get the impression she can’t really be arsed. She seems set on Tyrique, but if the past is anything to go by, these two can be very unpredictable. If, and it’s a big if, Ella did wake up and choose violence in Casa, it would be havoc.

7. Mitchel

Chaos ranking: 5/10

Love Island 2023 Casa Amor

via ITV

Mitchel is pretty middle of the road, because whilst he might *think* he’s causing absolute chaos, he totally will not be. I see him more as a Jake Cornish type, egging on the boys to cheat on their girls back in the villa, which will probably come back to haunt him upon his return.

6. Sammy

Chaos ranking: 5/10

via ITV

Sammy is single right now, but he’s still a little hung up on Jess, so she might be in the back of his mind during Casa Amor. Sammy is another example of a guy who is definitely going to think he’s doing the most flirting with all the girls, when in reality it’s just a cringe-fest and he’ll end up friend-zoned, or with a new girl who he’ll move on from within two days. Given he’s single, the shock level of his actions is always going to be minimal.

5. Kady

Chaos ranking: 7/10

via ITV

So far, Kady’s return has been dramatic. She has all the ingredients to step foot in Casa, and melt every man who looks at her. I hope the new, mature Kady McDermott vibe she’s been giving dissolves as soon as the twist is here, because if season two Kady returns the villa won’t be ready. I want slinging matches and fights after less than 24 hours!

4. Jess

Chaos ranking: 7/10

Love Island 2023 Casa Amor

via ITV

Jess literally does not care for her relationship with Mitchel. Our girl is going to be placed in front of six new men and THRIVE. I can’t wait for her to play the field and come back arm in arm with a semi-pro footballer who will probably break her heart in a week.

3. Zach

Chaos ranking: 8/10

via ITV

The last few days have proven one thing: Zach cannot be trusted. He’s been with Catherine, Molly, Kady and is now chatting to Whitney, too. His biggest red flag is that I don’t think he’s ever met a woman who hasn’t fancied him. If Zach could return with all six Casa Amor girls on his arm, he probably would. Sorry Molly, but if you think you’re waiting at home for this man, you’re going to be upset.

2. Whitney

Chaos ranking: 10/10

Love Island 2023 Casa Amor

via ITV

Mehdi is gone, and our girl Whitney is free. For the last few days I have wanted nothing more than for her to be released from the shackles of Mehdi, and now I see Whitney going absolutely feral in Casa. It’s giving bad bitch a thousand times over. Live your best life, Whitney, please!

1. Tyrique

Chaos ranking: 10/10

via ITV

Since Love Island 2023 first started, people have been saying Tyrique is the one to watch during Casa Amor. Honestly, him telling Ella he’s ready to be closed off is just words. Place this man in a villa full of new single women and he will melt. He’s going to activate that thing he does with his sparkly eyes, and flirt with absolutely everyone. I fear Ella, and all of us watching at home, are about to be left in tears.

Bonus round: Molly

Chaos ranking: 10/10

Love Island 2023 Casa Amor

via ITV

When the start date for Casa Amor was announced, it was also reported Molly Marsh had flown back out to Spain. So, not to get anyone too excited, but I’m high key thinking the rumours are about to be confirmed and she’s going to show up. She’s not exactly been a heartbreaker steal-your-man bombshell in the villa, but just to see Zachariah’s face – and Mitchel’s tbh – will make for top tier TV.

Love Island 2023 is on ITV2 and ITVX. For all the latest Love Island news and gossip and for the best memes and quizzes, like The Holy Church of Love Island on Facebook.