the ultimatum queer love reunion

Where are all The Ultimatum: Queer Love couples now and are any of them actually still together?

Not Yoly and Xander meeting up at Coachella ffs

I don’t care what anyone says, The Ultimatum: Queer Love was genuinely wild and sooooo much better than the first season. The couples and the viewers were put through the wringer of emotion and it was intense to say the least.

But since The Ultimatum: Queer Love reunion was filmed two years after the show wrapped filming, here’s a rundown of all the cast that are still together, who broke up and just straight up stopped talking – yes, it’s savage.

Lexi and Raelyn

Lexi Rae The Ultimatum: Queer Love

via Netflix

Lexi and Rae ended The Ultimatum in a happy place. They were happily engaged and starting to think about planning their wedding. However their happy phase didn’t last and a title card at the end of the episode revealed the couple shortly broke up after their appearance at the reunion.

Lexi said: “We had a great four and a half years together, but when we’re looking for a life partner, maybe there’s things we’re looking for that are different and things we couldn’t get past from the show.”

“I love her. I wish her nothing but the best,” Lexi told Today.

Lexi is seeing someone new. She said: “I’m in a relationship now. I think I’m the happiest I’ve ever been, and when I look back on everything that I learned and the ways I grew on the show, I think it brought me to somebody that has made my life better in ways I just could have never expected. I just truly fell in love with my best friend.” She hasn’t confirmed who she is seeing though.

Mal and Yoly

mal yoly the ultimatum queer love the ultimatum queer love reunion

via Netflix

In the reunion things between Mal and Yoly kicked off a bit. After issuing the ultimatum, Yoly was dishonest with Mal about her feelings for Xander throughout the season and that was finally addressed at the reunion.

Mal ended up proposing but Yoly kissed Xander shortly after accepting Mal’s proposal. They made it through for a little while but unfortunately they didn’t last and they’re no longer together.

Tiff and Mildred

via Netflix

Their relationship turned toxic very quickly after the proposal, according to both Mildred and Tiff. Based on the reunion episode, they are not on speaking terms.

Vanessa and Xander

via Netflix

Vanessa and Xander were the main characters of this season. Xander realised they were falling in love with Yoly just as Vanessa became ready to commit. They broke up and were the only couple who never got engaged.

“I love you as a friend, and I think it took this experience to realise that we shouldn’t be together,” Vanessa told Xander during the reunion.

Based on the reunion episode, it seems both women are single. Xander and Yoly have been in communication, but they are not in a relationship. As for Vanessa, she’s going on dates. “I am dating, trying to find someone who feels special, who feels like potential marriage material,” Vanessa said.

Aussie and Sam

via Netflix

Aussie and Sam are still engaged! They’re the only couple from this season who made it through and they’re happy. Sam worked on giving space and Aussie has worked on taking less time needing space. Aussie is also working on communication, not just with Sam, but with Aussie’s family too. The couples plan to get married in Australia, Aussie’s home.

Yoly and Xander

via Netflix

If the reunion is anything to go by then Yoly and Xander aren’t officially together but they’re definitely still in contact. The pair met up at Coachella after a few months of not seeing each other. However, they both say they’re just friends at the moment.