Ok, here are all the MAFS Australia season 10 stars who are officially back on dating apps

Imagine a MAFS icon swiping right on you omg

Can you imagine being on a dating app and getting ready to swipe left but then you’re met with the face of someone from Married at First Sight Australia season 10? I would simply die. But that’s the fortunate reality for people over in Australia because these MAFS stars from the latest Australian season have admitted to being back in the online dating pool.

So here’s a rundown of the MAFS stars who are officially back on dating apps.

Rupert Bugden

On the show Rupert found love with Evelyn Ellie but then she ultimately dumped him for Duncan James. The 27-year-old electrician has been found looking for dates on Hinge.

Someone screenshot his dating profile and on it he asks: “The one thing I’d like to know about you is what is your favourite tree?” Very normal!

He also posted a shirtless photo of himself while having fun with a mate in the pool.

Alyssa Barmonde

Alyssa confirmed a new romance last month and in doing so she made a fresh comment about her TV ex, Duncan James. “I’m just grateful that it’s over and to have my voice back and for people to see that I’m a normal person and a loving mother,” she said, adding of her ex: “I do wish the best for Duncan and his future relationship, but the person portrayed on TV is definitely not me.”

Alyssa has since partnered with a new dating app catered specifically for single parents. She’s a single mother to her son and she said: “When Even [the dating app] came out, I was like ‘Wow, this is so spot on.’ And with all the stats and all the ways they can purpose the app, it made so much sense. If there was an app like this before then I probably wouldn’t have had to go on reality TV to find love. It’s just so needed and so necessary.”

Lyndall Grace

A couple of days ago in an Instagram Q&A, Lyndall revealed she was bisexual and also back on Hinge. On MAFS she failed to find love with Cameron Woods so now she’s back on the apps and noticing she’s a lot happier within herself.

A hard, hard slay.