MAFS Australia’s Ollie Skelton is launching a podcast and it actually doesn’t sound awful

I’m just surprised it took this long for one of them to start one lol

Married at First Sight Australia’s Ollie Skelton has a podcast in the works and it sounds like it’s actually going to be a decent one.

His podcast, The Tosser Pod, is launching on 13th June and it seems that Ollie will cover a lot in it.

According to the show’s bio, the podcast will cover the secrets of reality TV, pop culture and life experiences. Ollie has also promised special guests, co-hosts and listener-led segments – I’m manifesting some MAFS co-stars taking over.

The podcast’s synopsis reads: “Whether you’re seeking inspiration, a good laugh, or just a break from the daily grind, The Ollie Skelton Show Everyone Rates has got you covered.”

Let’s be honest, we all thought Harrison Boon would be the first MAFS Australia star from this season to start up a podcast but it’s Ollie who says “every D grade influencer on your telly for five minutes needs to be validated.” A big slay from him.

Ollie revealed a few of his podcast guests in the show’s official trailer on Acast. Obviously Tahnee will make several appearances and even Evelyn Ellis is set to come on. Ollie also posted a reel with his MAFS bestie, Rupert, so you can expect that episode as well.

You can follow The Tosser Pod here.