Inside the Instagram accounts of all The Ultimatum: Queer Love cast

A deep dive inside the Instagram accounts of all The Ultimatum: Queer Love cast

I can’t keep up!

The Ultimatum: Queer Love is the messiest new dating show on Netflix. Five queer couples who are all at a crossroad in their relationship have to trial spending time in a relationship with someone else, before getting back together and ultimately deciding whether or not they want to get married. It’s full of drama and so much chaos, naturally. You know what they’re like in the Netflix show, but what are The Ultimatum: Queer Love cast like in real life, what do they post on Instagram and how many followers do they have?

These are the Instagram accounts of all The Ultimatum: Queer Love on Netflix cast:

Lexi Goldberg

Handle: @lexicgoldberg

Followers: 575k

Lexi seems to be everyone’s fave so far on The Ultimatum: Queer Love – and her 575,000 Instagram followers certainly agree. Lexi’s Instagram bio says “Was once called ‘Our generation’s Pam Anderson'”, which is pretty iconic if you ask me. Judging from her pics she spends a lot of time at the beach and on nights out – and she went to Coachella this year, naturally.

Rae Cheung-Sutton

Handle: @raelyn_cs

Followers: 4,932

Lexi’s original partner Rae has just under 5k followers on Instagram. Rae posts a lot with her friends – on holiday, on hikes, on vibey nights out. She also has a LOT of old posts with Lexi (like seriously, a lot), but none since the end of 2021. I guess we’ll all just have to keep guessing whether or not they end up together, but is the fact the old posts haven’t been deleted a sign??

Vanessa Papa

Handle: @itsvanessapapa

Followers: 2,030

Despite saying she is an influencer, Vanessa has just over 2,000 followers on Instagram. She posts a lot of fun photo dumps, and seems to enjoy travelling around the States and drinking wine – a vibe tbh. Vanessa has already been pegged as the “villain” of The Ultimatum: Queer Love, but she hasn’t addressed anything on her Instagram.

Xander Boger

Handle: @xander.ology

Followers: 5,485

Okay Xander doesn’t have many posts, but every single one of them is aesthetic af. They’re all of the sea and nature – either with Xander in or just simply beaut photography, and I’m so jel. It’s no surprise Xander posts so much of the beach on their Instagram though, because The Ultimatum: Queer Love star is from Hawaii.

Mildred Woody

Handle: @mildredbustillo_

Followers: 2,597

Mildred’s Instagram bio made me scream: “Mother first. Bad bitch immediately after.” She posts a lot of selfies and has a whole highlight dedicated to her dog Zoey.

Tiff Der

Handle: @tiff.der

Followers: 5,872

Tiff’s bio reads “Dogs>Humans” which is one of the most millennial things I’ve ever seen. Despite this, there’s only two pics of their dog on their Instagram – most of it is just pics of Tiff alone, or clips of them speaking on their podcast.

Mal Wright

Handle: @igobymal

Followers: 9,215

Mal’s original partner is Yoly but she was with Lexi for the “trial marriage”, and the two of them are so nice together. Mal posts a lot of outfit and travel pics on their Instagram, and has just under 10k followers.

Yoly Rojas

Handle: @yolyredrum

Followers: 3,855

Yoly’s Instagram says she’s a fashion stylist and you can totally tell – her feed is full of some banging outfits, including some fun thrifted clothes she’s revamped. She also posts at the gym, on holiday, and with her dog Margaux.

Sam Mark

Handle: @conscious.altruism

Followers: 900

Sam posts a lot of videos about tarot – she says she’s a certified tarot advisor and healer and she also offers tarot readings. When she posted about The Ultimatum: Queer Love on Instagram, Sam wrote: “So excited to have this opportunity to represent my communities and be a champion for progress and change ✊🏼 Appreciating every moment and loving all the love 💕”.

Aussie Chau

Handle: @aussie_has_fomo

Followers: 714

Aussie’s Instagram has a lot of re-posted posts about activism, LGBTQ+ issues, motivational quotes and mental health – barely any pics of Aussie. Aussie has just over 700 followers right now.

All figures correct at the time of publishing.

The Ultimatum: Queer Love is available on Netflix now. For all the latest Netflix news, drops, quizzes and memes like The Holy Church of Netflix on Facebook.