Erm, Selling Sunset’s Amanza and Chrishell are beefing right now, here’s what we know

Not Amanza calling Chrishell by her real name

Selling Sunset’s Amanza Smith has revealed she’s blocked Chrishell Stause on Instagram and we’re all so confused. So whilst Selling Sunset season six is happening and we’re watching iconic scenes like Chrishell telling Nicole Young she’s behaving as though she’s “cracked up,” we’re now learning about some off screen drama too.

Rumours of drama between Chrishell and Amanza first started when fans noticed Amanza had blocked Chrishell on Instagram. She also referenced their “feud” in an extended Instagram caption, announcing she was cancer free.

As well as thanking her followers for their support, Amanza said she was “not only cancer free but also possibly ageing backwards and happier than I’ve been in forever.” Amanza wrote: “I know that it is very public that Chrishell and I have our own little feud right now.”

People called Amanza out for “hating on Chrishell for no specific reason.” And others said they were disappointed in how Amanza had handled the situation. In a response to a number of comments, Amanza explained: “Some things have greatly and obviously changed. Blocking wasn’t to be petty, it’s triggering to see certain people when you are hurt or disappointed. It’s a sensitive subject with me obviously.”

Amanza replied to another comment saying: “I’ve never given any reason as to why I blocked Chrishell to anyone because I don’t think anyone has asked so far. Don’t worry, I’m happy to share in due time.”

Amanza even called Chrishell by her first name, Tarina. I’m shaking.

Season six of Selling Sunset is available on Netflix now. For all the latest Netflix news, drops, quizzes and memes like The Holy Church of Netflix on Facebook.