Erm, Harry Styles’ house features in Selling Sunset season six and I am shook

Harry Styles’ bedroom is nothing like how I pictured Harry Styles’ bedroom

A surprise Selling Sunset cameo gave fans a look into the house of Harry Styles. Jason Oppenheim and the rest of the cast returned to Netflix last week for the sixth season of Selling Sunset and minutes into the first episode Chrishell and Emma are taking in the views of LA from a stunning home.

In a confessional, Emma Hernan says: “St. Ives is one of the most impressive, beautiful homes in the Hills. My client purchased it from him and I’m lucky enough to have the listing right now.”

The nearly $8 million home can be found in a grassy, private part in West Hollywood. Hundreds of shoes were left behind and according to Emma, there was probably some “watermelon sugar in his bed right there.”

Can you believe the queen of empanada’s is working on the listing for Harry Styles’ former LA home? Harry’s house shows off panoramic views from downtown LA to the ocean and includes a grassy terrace, a balcony from the master bedroom, a gourmet kitchen, a pool and a hot tub.

Obviously Chrishell and Emma start going through plans on how this listing could somehow lead them to Harry and they suggest finding all those shoes is the secret to getting backstage.

Harry isn’t the only pop star mentioned in season six. We get an actual cameo from rapper Saweetie who works alongside newcomer Bre Tiesi – a slay!

Season six of Selling Sunset is available on Netflix now. For all the latest Netflix news, drops, quizzes and memes like The Holy Church of Netflix on Facebook.