Love Island Molly Marsh

Love Island 2023 contestant Molly Marsh already knows five former iconic Islanders

How does it feel to live MY dream?!

Molly Marsh has been announced as one of the OG Love Island 2023 contestants to enter this year’s villa and it turns out she already knows a bunch of Islanders from years before.

It’s no secret that Love Islanders are some of the most well connected people in television but usually the budding influencers sent into the villa know one at best. Molly was scouted by Love Island bosses after attended a tour of the new villa, according to The Sun, . “Molly made it clear she would love to be a part of Love Island and she was told to audition,” a source said.

But who are all the former Islanders she is pals with and how did her connections to some of the biggest Love Island stars come about?

Molly-Mae Hague

No one can deny that Molly-Mae is one of the most popular and successful Islanders across all seasons of the reality TV show and Molly Marsh has already met her!

Back in October 2021, Molly took a photo with Molly-Mae at a Beauty Works event. “Feel so grateful to have attended the most amazing event last night,” she captioned a post of her and Molly-Mae.

Given Molly is a micro influencer with a decent following on social media, it’s likely she was invited to this event and honestly, why would you skip on the opportunity?!

Maura Higgins, Siannise Fudge and Jourdan Riane

Molly-Mae wasn’t the only Islander Molly met at an event. At what seems o be a Christmas party, Molly met Love Island icons Maura Higgins and Siannise Fudge. She also met and took a photo with former Casa Amor Islander Jourdan Riane.

Molly captioned the Instagram post: “Camera roll photo dump of me being overly happy to meet these gorgeous people!!!”

Olivia Attwood

The iconic Islanders don’t stop there! Last year, Molly met with Olivia Attwood and they did a “quick fire questions” series to promote Getting Filthy Rich, Olivia’s documentary series.

Love Island 2023 kicks off on Monday 5th June at 9pm. For all the latest Love Island news and gossip and for the best memes and quizzes, like The Holy Church of Love Island on Facebook.