Coco Lodge Joel Corry

Um guys, Love Island’s Coco is reportedly dating DJ Joel Corry

What in the multiverse of madness is going on?!

Love Island icon Coco Lodge is reportedly dating DJ Joel Corry in the most unexpected crossover to happen this year. The pair are said to be “secretly dating”, according to The Sun.

The couple were first spotted together at a party in Dubai in early 2023 and a source has since claimed they have been meeting up “regularly”.

When asked about their budding romance, Joel said: “I have never been asked about this before. Coco is lovely and she came out to see me in Las Vegas and, yeah, she had a great time. It was a great time.”

Coco was over in America back in April with some of her friends including Natalia Zoppa and Jane Akokhia.

“Joel and Coco have a similar sense of humour and get on really well,” a music insider told the publication. “He’s really focused on his music but he loves spending time with her in between his gigs all over the world. They have mad chemistry.”

Joel has also been commenting on Coco’s Instagram posts, with some fairly but cute emojis. “Hola Senorita 😍”, he wrote in on comment, with a bunch of fire emojis in another. Joel was also the DJ sent into the villa for the Islanders during Coco’s season.

Coco became a household name amongst Love Island viewers back in 2022 after Andrew chose to recouple with her after Casa Amor. Although she didn’t deliver the line, Coco was the reason for Andrew telling Tasha: “I licked her tit or whatever”, and for that we should be grateful.

For all the latest Love Island news and gossip like The Holy Church of Love Island on Facebook.