Kylie’s new banger Padam Padam is Twitter’s song of the year and these memes prove it
My timeline can’t stop padaming
If you’d like to put money on a pop star who you can almost guarantee is going to save the summer, the year and the decade with the most crack-laden, addictive banger you’ve ever heard – a wise man would put that money on Kylie THEE Minogue. She rarely fails to deliver, and with the Mario Minogue Padam Padaming and Dannii, the Luigi Minogue, being a gay mother over on I Kissed a Boy it’s a great time to be an Aussie sister duo. Padam Padam, the new lead single from Kylie and her upcoming 16th studio album, has gone viral amongst the gays and girlies – here are the best memes and tweets if your timeline hasn’t already got enough of them.
1. Some of us got it from the beginning x
2. Anything but this
3. Not Padam and Eve for god’s sake
4. My speakers are screaming
5. I HEAR IT AND I KNOW
6. Look at moi ploise Koilay
7. The mileage Buffy and Faith dancing has is unparalleled
8. Right ignore the tweet but this is the funniest video I’ve ever clapped eyes on
9. She’s just like me fr
10. You’d be right!
11. The truest tweet of all time
12. This video has too much mileage
13. This is actually putting it lightly
14. This is the funniest one bye
15. YOU DON’T KNOW THE MEANING OF THE WORD!
16. That’s the mantra, baby
17. Friendly reminder that this film is as good as Padam Padam
18. God tier Kylie Minogue Padam Padam memes / Drag Race crossover tbh
20. Stay alert, guys
STREAM PADAM PADAM ON ALL PLATFORMS NOW!
Related stories recommended by this writer:
• Proposals to massive storms: A full roundup of all the Taylor Swift Eras tour drama so far
• Here’s the Taylor Swift mathematical album ranking all over your TikTok fully explained
• It’s over! Chelsea Lee Art has blocked Elphaba on TikTok after latest drama