MAFS Australia 2023 cast vote

Vote: Let’s settle the debate, who was the most iconic cast member on MAFS Australia 2023?

How can I choose between Layton and his facial expressions with Ollie and his impressions?

Married at First Sight Australia may be over for another year, but it has not stopped viewers from constantly talking about the season 10 cast and wanting to see what their favourites have been up to.

This year’s cast has undoubtedly provided us with the most laughs, tears and popcorn kernels hitting TV screens. So, it is of course time to now vote on who your all time favourite cast member from season 10 is.

From the likes of Evelyn and Melinda to Ollie and Jesse, there were so many participants who provided top tier entertainment each episode. But it is now time to come to a decision once and for all and vote for the best MAFS Australia 2023 cast member. Here is a rundown of all the cast, or scroll straight to the bottom and vote if you don’t need any convincing.

Duncan

MAFS Australia 2023 cast vote

via Nine Network Australia

Duncan quickly became a fan favourite on MAFS Australia 2023 for his positive attitude and respect for his partner.

Alyssa

MAFS Australia 2023 cast vote

via Nine Network Australia

Alyssa has become well known for her iconic phrases: “I have a child” and “I need attention”. She has even made merch out of it! An entrepreneurial queen.

Evelyn

MAFS Australia 2023 cast vote

via Nine Network Australia

Evelyn was an intruder bride on season 10 but was quickly the bride everyone hoped to see each episode for her wit and no nonsense attitude. Especially, when it came to shutting down Harrison at any given moment.

Rupert

MAFS Australia 2023 cast vote

via Nine Network Australia

Rupert joined the experiment with Evelyn and everyone fell in love with him after his very nervous vows.

Ollie

MAFS Australia 2023 cast vote

via Nine Network Australia

Ollie is one half of one of the remaining couples from the experiment and proved himself to be the best groom after being very open about his emotions with the experts. Also, no one can forget those truly iconic impressions.

Tahnee

MAFS Australia 2023 cast vote

via Nine Network Australia

Tahnee and Ollie won the hearts of both Australia and UK with their romance, but Tahnee won my heart for her undying love of pink and sequins!

Janelle

MAFS Australia 2023 cast vote

via Nine Network Australia

Janelle may not have been on the experiment for very long but she made her mark by standing up for herself when it came to the cheating scandal.

Adam

MAFS Australia 2023 cast vote

via Nine Network Australia

Adam wasn’t a particular fave amongst viewers but who knows! He may have floated your boat!

Sandy

via Nine Network Australia

Sandy!! A queen! If she isn’t even in your top three of best contestants of all time, you need to rethink EVERYTHING.

Dan

via Nine Network Australia

Similarly to Adam, Dan didn’t woo that many people on the show our outside of it. However, his love of the ocean is incredibly funny so you’ve got to give him props for that.

Lyndall

via Nine Network Australia

Lyndall deserves the world. Sure, sometimes she did get in everybody else’s business but isn’t the part of the point of the show? Alas, she held her head high all the way to her final vows and here’s to hoping she finds someone fully deserving of her.

Cameron

via Nine Network Australia

Rumour has it people still don’t know what he’s up to because he’s been working remotely.

Bronte

via Nine Network Australia

Bronte didn’t have it easy during the experiment and she deserves all the support sent her way now the show is no longer on TV.

Harrison

via Nine Network Australia

Crickets to be honest.

Tayla

via Nine Network Australia

Tayla may not have been everyone’s favourite but she was at the forefront of some pretty hilarious moments. The tension she created after saying she’d seen Cameron’s penis? We’ll never get a MAFS moment like that again I fear.

Hugo

via Nine Network Australia

Hugo didn’t really give us much to work with other than looking like a younger version of Josh.

Josh

via Nine Network Australia

A king who deserved so much better. Petition to get him back on in 2024 anyone?

Melissa

via Nine Network Australia

Claire was the first bride to leave the experiment and to be honest, she didn’t have that much of an impact on the show.

Claire

via Nine Network Australia

Claire really walked into that experiment and knew she was going to start some drama. Sure, the cheating scandal wasn’t okay but she was genuinely sorry. Plus, her Instagram is a vibe. Why wouldn’t she be your favourite?

Jesse

via Nine Network Australia

The pink suit should enough to cast your vote.

Melinda

via Nine Network Australia

That’s my favourite CEO right there!

Layton

via Nine Network Australia

I had my worries about Layton to begin with given he’d been a number of reality TV shows before but he redeemed himself with his facial expressions.

Shannon

via Nine Network Australia

CRICKETS! ABSOLUTE CRICKETS!

Caitlin

via Nine Network Australia

Her makeup looks matching her clothes should be reason enough to vote her as your favourite.

Vote for your favourite MAFS Australia 2023 cast member:

For all the latest Married at First Sight Australia news and gossip, iconic memes and the best quizzes, like The Holy Church of MAFS on Facebook.