This is what MAFS Australia’s Lyndall has said about the rumours saying she’s dating Jesse

Jesse is a MAFS bride magnet at this point

Now that season 10 of Married at First Sight Australia has come to an end, the cast have been working tirelessly to find their feed in newfound fame. They’re living their best lives and some of them have even coupled up with each other after filming.

Harrison Boon has gone public with his new girlfriend, while Duncan and Evelyn have confirmed they’re dating. There have also been a bunch of rumours about other cast mates hooking up with each other and the latest duo to be in the pub eye is Lyndall Grace and Jesse Burford.

Lyndall and Jesse recently raised eyebrows when they posed for a cute photo which Lyndall posted onto Instagram. It was deep into a swipe post but it was still there! And fans are shaking.

The comments were immediately full of people sharing their thoughts on Lyndall and Jesse dating, one person said they’d make a cute couple. Which is true.

Lyndall has since spoken out about the rumours and insisted she is not romantically involved with Jesse. She told Cosmopolitan: “The status of our relationship is that we’re very good pals! We were close from week one, but we’ve only ever been friends.”

Lyndall, who was married to Cameron Woods on the show, isn’t the only star to be linked to Jesse since filming either. Janelle Han also faced rumours she was dating Jesse – he’s a bit iconic.

For all the latest Married at First Sight Australia news and gossip, iconic memes and the best quizzes, like The Holy Church of MAFS on Facebook.