It’s official! MAFS Australia’s Bronte is in her hot girl breakup era and she’s slaying

I am shaking at her transformation

Married at First Sight Australia star Bronte Schofield has had a transformation with a brand new hair-style following her dramatic and chaotic split from her telly husband, Harrison Boon.

Viewers of MAFS Australia were glued to their relationship throughout season 10. However, it eventually came crashing down at the final dinner party when she dumped him.

In recent weeks Harrison has gone Instagram official with his new girlfriend but Bronte has taken a different approach and now she’s entering her hot girl breakup era and fans are loving it.

She posted a photo of her chopped hair and captioned it: “They say hair holds onto energy and memories, so byeeee p.s I’m baaaack.”

Yesterday Bronte confirmed she has had zero contact with Harrison since MAFS Australia. She put an end to rumours about her and Harrison and has confirmed they both haven’t spoken since they appeared on the TV show. In a long statement on her Instagram story she wrote: “I take accountability for the downfalls I might have caused in my relationship so I can be the best version of myself! I have been working on loving myself foremost before entering anything new and it has been the most liberating and intense journey I’ve ever endured. I have come so far and the next relationship I enter into I plan to be the best version of myself.

Harrison and I haven’t spoken since we left the experiment and I intend on keeping it that way. No we haven’t spoken via lawyers, we haven’t spoken AT all.”

She posted the story because a follower asked her if she was still single and if she’s completely cut Harrison off yet.

It was a hard slay from Bronte to be honest.

For all the latest Married at First Sight Australia news and gossip, iconic memes and the best quizzes, like The Holy Church of MAFS on Facebook.