Matty Healy and Taylor Swift

Guys, Taylor Swift and Matty Healy were reportedly dating back in 2014

How did I miss this?!

If you were chronically online in 2014 and Tumblr was your endgame social media, you would have most definitely come across a picture or two of Matty Healy and Taylor Swift, who were romantically linked for a long time.

It has been widely reported that the singers are currently dating and Taylor is “madly in love” with The 1975 frontman. Matty is apparently flying to Nashville over the weekend to support Taylor on the next leg of her Era’s tour.

In 2014, Matty and Taylor reportedly dated for a brief time and fans went crazy for it. Healy was pictured wearing a t-shirt with 1989 on, the name of Taylor’s album and the year she was born. Taylor was also once pictured wearing a 1975 t-shirt.

Rumours of their relationship later died down after Matty was then romantically linked to Halsey, something which has denied in the past.

Fans seem to be convinced they are now in a relationship and are kicking themselves over missing the signs. During The 1975’s first London show, Taylor Swift came out and performed a couple of her songs and was pictured with Denise Welch afterwards.

Taylor recently split up with Joe Alwyn after six years together, but there is said to be no crossover between the two relationships. “Taylor and Joe actually split up back in February, so there was absolutely no crossover,” a source told The Sun.

“Both Matty and Taylor have been touring over the past few weeks, so it’s been a lot of FaceTiming and texting but she cannot wait to see him again.”