Matty Healy's dating history

From popstars to models: A look inside all of Matty Healy’s surprising past relationships

I am a child of divorce x

The 1975 frontman Matty Healy has had everyone in his clutches since 2013 and nine years later he shows no signs of stopping. With the band’s latest release Being Funny in a Foreign Language, the love for the 1975 and Matty Healy have proven to still be strong. With Matty Healy trolling his fans all the time, it begs the question if he’s ever had a time for a relationship. In short, yes he has and those he has been in a relationship with may shock you. Despite never being married or having any children, Healy has been in a string of relationships over the years. Here is a deep dive into Matty Healy’s dating history:

FKA twigs

In 2020, the rumour mill began to spin that Matty Healy was dating singer-songwriter FKA twigs. The two then made it Instagram official in February 2020 after Matty shared a photo of them at the NME Awards. The two were together until June 2022 when they decided to part ways.

A source told The Sun: “Sadly things haven’t worked out. Those around them thought this was going to be it but it hasn’t been the case. There was no massive row or fallout. When lockdown ended they both found themselves pulled in different directions with work commitments. The whole thing is still very raw and naturally she is upset but she’s got her friends around her who are supporting her.”

Many 1975 fans think the band’s latest song I’m In Love With You is a nod to his former relationship.

Gabriella Brooks

Matty Healy dated model Gabriella Brooks for four years from 2015 to 2019. It was reported he was dumped by Gabriella after she became fed up with his partying lifestyle. A source told The Sun: “Matty is great when he’s on form but he isn’t the easiest person to be with and leads a very unconventional life. There has been a lot of strain on their relationship, not helped by him being on tour a lot this year. He parties a lot at home when he’s there and Gabby had just had enough. She doesn’t want to lead her life like that.”

Halsey

It has been rumoured for a while that Healy was briefly in a relationship with Halsey in 2015 after she attended one of The 1975’s concerts. It was heavily rumoured that their breakup was inspiration for one of Halsey’s songs, but she later denied it.

Aliana Lohan

Yes, you read that surname correctly. Back in 2014, Matty is rumoured to have had a fling with with Lindsay Lohan’s younger sister, Aliana.