The 1975 lyrics quiz

Only Matty Healy himself could get full marks on this The 1975 lyrics quiz

They’ve released nothing but bangers, end of

No ifs, no buts: The 1975 are one of the best bands to emerge in the last 10 years. I do not care if this is an uncool statement, if it is no longer chic to wave my immaculately curated pastel grunge Tumblr blog music taste from my bedroom window in defiance, all their albums and all their bangers absolutely slap. Yes, Matty is a bit cringe – but that’s what happens when you can write songs this good, this varied and this bloody fun. This quiz will test how well you know the lyrics to these 1975 bangers after all – from their early career all the way up to their newest singles.

Do you know your Chocolate from your Sex? Your If You’re Too Shys from your Its Not Living If It’s Not With Yous? Have you spent the years blasting TooTime and I Like America at the top volume your speakers allow and have every autotuned lyric on lock? If you’ve wept and wailed to Guys and Me & You Together Song and think you’re a fan with what it takes, take this The 1975 lyrics quiz and put your knowledge to the test. Do it for Denise Welch!

Listen to The 1975’s new single I’m In Love With You here.