MAFS Australia Tahnee Ollie

MAFS Australia’s Tahnee and Ollie say Harrison’s portrayal ‘could have been worse’

Ollie said if Harrison self-reflected on his behaviour he could have been ‘a hero’

Married at First Sight Australia golden couple Ollie and Tahnee have said Harrison’s portrayal on the show could have been so much worse than what viewers saw play out on screen.

Speaking on Al Perkins and Taku Chimwaza’s Back To Reality podcast, MAFS Australia couple Tahnee and Ollie were asked if they thought Harrison was going to be portrayed the way he has been and they did not hold back.

“Did you think Harrison was going to be portrayed the way he is now?” Al asked the pair. Tahnee replied: “I think it could have been worse, to be honest. I really think it could have been a lot worse.”

@al_perkins

Search up ‘Back To Reality’ in your podcast app to listen to the successful cpuple Tahnee and Ollie 🫶🏼🙌🏼@Nova Podcasts #mafs #mafsau

♬ original sound – AL_PERKINS

“Yeah, like some of the stuff he did and said man,” she continued. MAFS Australia groom Ollie echoed similar thoughts to Tahnee and said three weeks before the show aired he told Harrison he wasn’t sure he was going to get the best edit.

“I’m like, look dude, I’m not 100 per cent sure you’re going to get the best edit,” Ollie explained, continuing: “And he’s like, ‘There’s no way. There is no way. They got me running off in a jeep at the end. What sort of villain gets that?'”

Expanding on Harrison’s personality, Ollie said the groom “can be witty”. “The problem in his dryness in wit can be easily manipulated by music,” he explained.

“I’ll say at times I think he potentially struggled to self-reflect on his behaviour and at times it was, you did that instead of okay, yeah, I admit I did that and that’s where I could have gone better. And I think if there was a little bit more of that humility, I reckon the dude could have been a hero.”

For all the latest Married at First Sight Australia news and gossip and for the best memes and quizzes, like The Holy Church of MAFS on Facebook.