MAFS Australia quiz

Take this quiz to find out which MAFS Australia bride you really are

Look, we can’t all be Evelyn

As Married at First Sight Australia arrives at its final weeks, the drama has bee piling on episode by episode. As couples have been leaving the experiment every other episode, it’s time to truly find out which MAFS Australia bride you align with in this quiz.

This year’s brides have been like no other. You could be like Sandy, a wholesome ball of sunshine who deserves nothing but the best. You could be like Evelyn, the straight-talking bride who takes no shit from anyone. Or maybe you could be a bit scandalous like Claire, who had everyone’s head in a spin this season.

So if you’re desperate to know which MAFS Australia girly you align to the most, take this quiz to find out.

For all the latest Married at First Sight Australia news and gossip and for the best memes and quizzes, like The Holy Church of MAFS on Facebook.