MAFS Australia Tahnee

Tahnee throws shade at co-stars who went on MAFS Australia for ‘opportunities’ rather than love

She’s got a point!

Married at First Sight Australia star Tahnee Cook has made a shady dig at her co-stars who may have only been on the show for fame and opportunities rather than love.

Tahnee is extremely popular amongst MAFS Australia viewers alongside her TV husband, now boyfriend, Ollie and has said she is glad they got “zero airtime”.

In an interview with The Daily Telegraph Australia, Tahnee said: “Ollie and I got zero airtime, but we are happy. People still get to see our personalities and who we are.”

She continued to say people shouldn’t go on the show for the opportunities it can bring. This comes after an insider close to the MAFS Australia production team said the network was struggling to find participants who weren’t “wannabe celebrities” and influencers.

“Obviously you’re aware of what opportunities can come your way being on the show,” Tahnee explained. “But I don’t think that should be your reason for going on.”

MAFS Australia Tahnee

via Nine Network Australia

Tahnee added that viewers “aren’t stupid” and can tell which participants go on the MAFS Australia experiment for love and those who go on it simply for the fame.

A lot of this year’s cast members have a long list of reality TV history behind them, with some being dating shows. Layton was on First Dates back in 2017 and Adam was on Dinner Date in the UK where he tried to woo TOWIE star Jasmin Walia with his cooking skills.

Tahnee added that her and Ollie’s genuine reasons for going on the show could be why they had a “point of difference” from other cast members.

“We’re pretty chill about things. My goal was finding a partner and anything else was a bonus,” she said. Tahnee and Ollie are now living together in Sydney and seem to be happy in their relationship. They are one of the two couples who stayed in a relationship after filming ended.

For all the latest Married at First Sight Australia news and gossip and for the best memes and quizzes, like The Holy Church of Love Island on Facebook.