MAFS Australia hometowns

From the USA to down under: These are the hometowns of the MAFS Australia 2023 cast

I can’t quite place my finger on Alyssa’s accent

The individuals who go on to Married at First Sight Australia are from all over the land down under, and they all have a different mix of accents.

This year’s cohort of brides and grooms have lived all over the world before attempting to settle down with the loves of their lives in Australia. If you’re unfamiliar with all the different places this cast of MAFS Australia is from, here’s a detailed list of their hometowns.

Bronte – Western Australia

MAFS Australia hometowns

via Instagram @_bronteschofield

Beauty educator Bronte is from Western Australia, which is a state of Australia that occupies 33 per cent of the western area of land. It looks as though Bronte still lives in Western Australia as a lot of her Instagram posts are tagged in Perth and Rottnest Island.

Harrison – New South Wales

MAFS Australia hometowns

via Instagram @harrison_boon_

Harrison is from New South Wales and from the looks of a lot of his Instagram posts, is living in Maroubra.

Janelle – Western Australia

MAFS Australia hometowns

via Instagram @janellemyh

Like Bronte, Janelle is from Western Australia, but she recently shared with her followers she has made the move to Sydney with her best friend. Janelle has been quite open on the show what it was like growing up in a strict Singaporean Chinese family, who always had “high expectations” of her.

Adam – Queensland

MAFS Australia hometowns

via Instagram @adam_seed13

Adam was born in England with Jamaican West Indian heritage, but he was adopted by Australian parents who raised him in Queensland. However for the past six years, Adam has lived in London.

Melinda – Queensland

MAFS Australia hometowns

via Instagram @melindarichelle

Melinda is from Queensland in Australia and she lives in Brisbane. A number of Melinda’s businesses are all based in Brisbane.

Layton – New South Wales

via Instagram @laymills

MAFS Australia golden boy is from New South Wales. Viewers have recently found out Layton has been in two reality TV shows already, with one of them being First Dates.

Claire – Victoria

via Instagram @cforclaire_

Kindergarten assistant Claire, is from Victoria, which is a state in southeastern Australia. Victoria’s capital is Melbourne. According to all of her Instagram posts, Claire still lives in Victoria but travels a lot including to Sydney and Byron Bay in New South Wales.

Jesse – Western Australia

via Nine Network Australia

Like a few of the other Married at First Sight cast members, Jesse is from Western Australia. From the looks of his Instagram, Jesse lives in Sydney.

Alyssa – New South Wales

via Instagram @alyssa_barmonde

Alyssa’s accent make confuse some people due to her American twang, but it all adds up as she grew up in Utah. Alyssa was raised as a Mormon but left the religion when she was 16 years old after her father was rejected by the church after coming out as gay.

“He came out when I was 16. Soon after that, I left the church because homosexuality was frowned upon,” she explained. “I wasn’t going to align myself with a religion that wouldn’t accept my dad for who he is.”

Despite growing up in Utah, Alyssa is originally from New South Wales, like a lot of her Married at First Sight Australia cast members.

Duncan – New South Wales

via Instagram @duncan__james

Duncan grew up on the Northern Beaches of Sydney with his two older sisters.

Evelyn – New South Wales

via Instagram @evelyn.ellis

Similar to a lot of the other Married at First Sight Australia cast members, Evelyn is from New South Wales (NSW) in Australia. NSW is a state on the east coast of Australia and borders Queensland and Victoria.

It seems as though Evelyn currently lives in Sydney with a lot of her Instagram posts having the location tagged there. However, Evelyn is always travelling and has visited places like the  Bahamas and California.

Rupert – Queensland

via Instagram @rupertbugden

Rupert is from Queensland, which is a state in northeastern Australia. From the looks of Rupert’s Instagram, he still lives and works in Queensland.

Hugo – New South Wales

via Instagram @_hugo_armstrong

Like Evelyn, Hugo is from New South Wales. Despite living in NSW, Hugo spends a lot of his time all over Australia. A lot of his Instagram posts are of him in Melbourne, Sydney and Victoria.

Tayla – Tasmania

via Instagram @taylawinter

Tayla was one of the intruder brides to enter the show later than the rest, and she is from Tasmania. Tayla has shared with her Instagram followers what her life is like in Tasmania with photos of her on a farm, calling it her “happy place”.

Tasmania is an island state of Australia and is about 150 miles to the south of the Australian mainland. Love Island Australia and now UK star Jessie Wynter is also from Tasmania.

Tahnee – New South Wales

MAFS Australia hometowns

via Instagram @itstahnee

Tahnee is from New South Wales and it has been recently reported she has made a big step and moved in with her TV husband Ollie, as they remained together once the experiment ended.

Ollie – Western Australia

MAFS Australia hometowns

via Instagram @skeltonollie

Ollie is from Western Australia, but has seen flown the nest and lives with his TV wife Tahnee in Sydney.

Lyndall – Western Australia

MAFS Australia hometowns

via Instagram @10dall

Similarly to a lot of the other MAFS Australia stars hometowns, Lyndall is from Western Australia. Lyndall’s Instagram page is full of pictures of her all across Australia, including a ton of festivals and beaches.

Cameron – Northern Territory

MAFS Australia hometowns

via Instagram @yepcams_on

Like a lot of the other MAFS Australia stars hometowns, Cameron’s hometown is in Queensland. He grew up on a farm in Queensland before he moved to Darwin to work as a carpenter in Indigenous communities. Darwin is the capital city of the Northern Territory which has an estimated population of 147,255.