Married at First Sight Australia jobs

These are the careers the MAFS Australia 2023 cast could all be going back to

Harrison is now a ‘relationship guru’…

A lot of people who go on Married at First Sight leave their day jobs behind in the hopes of finding their forever person. However, the experiment doesn’t work for everyone and a lot of the cast members go back to doing what they know best at their jobs.

Now the show is officially over, a lot of the cast could be heading back to their day jobs with a new partner by their side or exactly as they were before they began the experiment. If you’re keen to know a bit more about the cast members of Married at First Sight Australia 2023, here is what they all do for a living.

Bronte

Job: Online beauty educator

Bronte Schofield is an online beauty educator as well as a micro influencer, with over 44,000 followers on Instagram. According to Seek.Au, a beauty educator has an average salary of $90,000 to $100,000. So it’s safe to say that Bronte will be just fine after the show.

Dan

Job: Digital marketing business owner

Dan is a digital marketing business owner and while on Married at First Sight Australia, he said he owned many successful companies. According to MailOnline, Dan is “semi-retired and invests in property”.

Sandy

Job: Dental hygienist

Sandy Jawanda is a dental hygienist and has worked in the dental industry since 2011. Sandy owns her own cosmetic and general dentistry practice called Smiles of Plenty, which provides Invisalign, veneers and smile makeovers.

Harrison

Job: Builder

Married at First Sight Australia cast member Harrison has quite an exciting life with two very different jobs. Harrison currently works as a builder/construction worker but he previously worked as a stripper with Bow Tie Boys. On the Bow Tie Boys website, Harrison appears under the name Harry and his services include budgy smugglers waiter, G-string strip and full monty strip.

Since leaving the show, Harrison has moved on to a new career and is becoming a relationship guru hoping to “defend masculinity” in what he feels is a “woman’s world”.

Melinda

Job: CEO, Fashion and beauty

Melinda is a multi-business owner and she is incredibly successful. According to her LinkedIn, Melinda is the founder and CEO of Feather Sisters, Melly’s Beauty Parlour, MW Lashes and the co-owner of BSSA.

Feather Sisters “offers a range of innovative beauty and cosmetic products”, including brow pens, growth serums and lash masks.

Alyssa

Job: Executive Assistant

Alyssa is an executive assistant but she also has a very wholesome side hustle. Alyssa has her own cake bakery called Alyssa Bakes Cakes, which offers “bespoke buttercream cakes”. Alyssa was recently made redundant from her job as an executive assistant after six years in the role.

Shannon

via Nine Network Australia

Job: Personal trainer

Shannon Adams is a personal trainer and fitness blogger and he previously worked at Fit n Firm Functional Training as a strength and conditioning trainer. Before he went on MAFS Australia, he also starred in Blue Heelers and Neighbours.

It was recently reported that Shannon has had a change of careers and is now working as an ‘Uber Eats driver’, after a fan spotted his profile when ordering a meal on the app.

Ollie

Job: Voice over artist

Ollie is a voiceover artist and radio presenter and reportedly makes $12,000 a month for his work. For the past two years, Ollie has been working with Southern Cross Austereo after studying broadcast journalism at Edith Cowan University.

He has done voice overs for popular brands including Corona, Kmart, Mrs Mac’s Pies and Koala Mattress.

Caitlin

Job: Makeup artist

Caitlin is a senior technician at Melly’s Beauty Parlour, which is owned by her co-star Melinda. Melinda gave Caitlin a job while she was struggling with finances after starring on the show. Caitlin specialises in lashes and eyebrows.

Layton

Job: CEO, AusCann

Layton introduced himself as a full-time CEO at AusCann, an Australia-based pharmaceutical company, “focused on developing, producing and distributing cannabinoid-based medicines” across Australia and internationally.

He is also the founder and managing director of CannPal Animal Therapeutics Limited, as well as the working director of Capital Food Group. The grind never stops!

Claire

Job: Kindergarten assistant

Claire is a kindergarten assistant but has since added reality star as one of her jobs.

Josh

Job: Advertising client director

Josh worked as a client director at Five Global before starring on Married at First Sight Australia. He also worked as a global product marketing manager for ATOMOS.

Janelle

Job: Beauty influencer

Janelle is a beauty influencer and content creator. She studied business management at university and eventually switched to makeup and worked as a makeup trainer at MAC Cosmetics before becoming a full-time makeup artist.

Jesse

Job: Marriage celebrant

Jesse is a marriage celebrant and he made sure everyone knew that when getting married. He has married ove 500 couples. He is also a musician and used to be in a heavy metal band.

Lyndall

Job: Accountant

Lyndall works as an accountant. She also does live gigs and performances as a side hustle.

Duncan

Job: Regional director, cyber security sales

Duncan currently works as a regional director at CSO Group, and he has done since 2020. According to his LinkedIn, Duncan began working at Sophos as a sales development representative and over the years he has worked in education and accountancy.

Melissa

Job: Hairdresser

Melissa works as a hairdresser in Sydney.

Cameron

Job: Carpenter

Married at First Sight Australia cast member Cameron has one of the coolest jobs. He currently works as a carpenter in Indigenous communities in the Northern Territory. He previously grew up on a farm in Queensland before he moved.

Tahnee

Job: PR Manager

Tahnee is a Sydney-based PR manager and she has worked with some huge brands. Some of the brands she has worked with include Rimmel, Bondi Sands and Shawpo. She also has her own podcast called The Like Us Girls.

Adam

Job: Business owner

No one is too sure how many jobs Married at First Sight Australia cast member Adam Seed has. Adam described himself as a “Jack of all trades” when it came to talking about his job, something Janelle wasn’t best pleased with. When asked exactly what he does for work, Adam said: “I was living over in the UK and I was working in construction, but I was also doing bits of modelling and bits of other TV stuff.”

Evelyn

Job: Marketing Manager and Model

Evelyn moved to London when she was 16 years old to pursue a career and when she was 18 she went on to Big Brother UK. Since then she has worked as a nightclub hostess and now often models for a number of different brands including The Silver Collective.

Rupert

Job: Electrician

Rupert is an electrician based in Brisbane.

Tayla

Job: Nurse

Tayla joined the Married at First Sight Australia series as an intruder bride, alongside her TV husband Hugo. The Tasmanian native works as a nurse.

Hugo

Job: Tech account executive

Hugo is a Sydney-based global tech account executive.

For all the latest Married at First Sight Australia news and gossip and for the best memes and quizzes, like The Holy Church of Love Island on Facebook.