Married at First Sight Australia 2023 ages

These are the ages of the MAFS Australia 2023 cast, and their relationship age gaps

Layton is three years older than Melinda

The Married at First Sight Australia 2023 cast is full of successful CEOs and entrepreneurs, with a lot of them being at a stage of their life ready for marriage.

The idea of the show is the individuals have no idea who they are about the marry until their wedding day, and one main factor they don’t know about is the age of their future husband or wife.

This year’s season has the youngest ever couple, so just how old are they all? Here is a rundown of the ages of the Married at First Sight Australia 2023 cast, and their subsequent age gaps.

Harrison and Bronte

Age gap: Four years

via Nine Network Australia

Harrison and Bronte have a four year age gap. Harrison is one of the older grooms on the show this year, aged 32, and Bronte is four years younger than him, aged 28.

Tahnee and Ollie

Age gap: One year

via Instagram @itstahnee

Tahnee and Ollie are the youngest couple to ever go on Married at First Sight Australia. Tahnee is the oldest out of the two, aged 27 and Ollie is the year below her, aged 26.

Melinda and Layton

Age gap: Three years

via Instagram @melindarichelle

Melinda and Layton are the most successful couple on and off screen. They are both CEOs in their own careers and are one of the only couples to stay together after the experiment. The ages of this Married at First Sight Australia 2023 couple are only three years apart. Melinda and Layton are both in their 30s – Melinda is 32 and Layton is 35.

Jesse and Claire

Age gap: One year

via Nine Network Australia

Given their behaviour on the show, you’d think Jesse and Claire were a lot younger but they are actually in their early 30s. Jesse is 30 years old and Claire is one year older than him, aged 31.

Evelyn and Rupert

Age gap: No age gap

via Instagram @evelyn.ellis

Evelyn and Rupert are the one of the three couples who are the same age. When filming, they were both 27 years old, and are the second youngest couple on the show.

Tayla and Hugo

Age gap: Five years

via Nine Network Australia

Tayla and Hugo have one of the bigger age gaps on Married at First Sight Australia 2023. The couple have a five year age gap, with Hugo being the oldest, aged 32. Tayla is five years younger, aged 27.

Lyndall and Cameron

Age gap: No age gap

via Instagram @10dall

Lyndall and Cameron are one of the other couple on Married at First Sight Australia 2023 who are exactly the same age. They are both 27 years old, and like Evelyn and Rupert, are the second youngest couple on the show.

Janelle and Adam

Age gap: Seven years

via Instagram @janellemyh

Janelle and Adam have the biggest age gaps on Married at First Sight Australia 2023. Adam is 35 years old and Janelle is 28.

Sandy and Dan

Age gap: Six years

via Nine Network Australia

Sandy and Dan have a six year age gap. Sandy is the youngest out of the two, aged 36 and Dan is 42 years old.

Duncan and Alyssa

Age gap: No age gap

via Instagram @alyssa_barmonde

Duncan and Alyssa are the third couple who don’t have an age gap. They are both 36 years old.

For all the latest Married at First Sight Australia news and gossip and for the best memes and quizzes, like The Holy Church of Love Island on Facebook.