Love Island’s Paige Thorne is reportedly suing Forever Unique due to a ‘breach of contract’

She signed a deal with them just seven months ago

Love Island 2022 star Paige Thorne is suing fashion brand Forever Unique, according to MailOnline.

Paige signed a six figure deal with the clothing brand, which is owned by Real Housewives of Cheshire star Seema Malhotra, just seven months ago after she left the villa. The former Islander released a party season collection with the fashion brand in October 2022, and she hasn’t shared an affiliated post on Instagram with them since.

It has been reported Paige Thorne is suing Forever Unique due to an “alleged breach of contract”. MailOnline has reached out for further comment.

She partnered with the clothing brand soon after she left the villa and described the partnership as a “real pinch me moment”. When Paige announced the collaboration, she said: “This is a real pinch me moment, I can’t believe I have my very own collection with a brand I’ve loved for years!”

Paige Thorne suing Forever Unique

via Instagram @paigethornex

Seema Malhotra, who owns Forever Unique, even gushed about Paige joining the team last year. “We were drawn to Paige immediately in the villa and love what she stands for as a strong, independent and driven female,” she said at the time.

“She knows what she wants and that is at the core of our ethos as a brand. The new collection has been designed to make a statement and I can’t wait for you all the see it.”

This comes after Love Island 2022 winner Ekin-Su, was reported to be taking legal action against Oh Polly after she was dropped by the brand. A source told The Sun: “Both the brand and Ekin have been left disappointed and there is now a dispute over money owed on the lucrative contract.”

Paige recently announced she was partnering up with Dibi Milano, “Italy’s number one luxury, cosmeceutical skincare brand”. When she announced the partnership, she said: “I’m super excited to announce I’m partnering with my all time favourite skincare brand Dibi Milano as their new brand ambassador.”

For all the latest Love Island news and gossip and for the best memes and quizzes, like The Holy Church of Love Island on Facebook.