Evelyn MAFS Australia

Evelyn Ellis is the former Big Brother UK star who is hoping to find love on MAFS Australia

Um, she knows Justin Bieber?!

Evelyn Ellis is part of the latest twist on MAFS Australia, and she joined the experiment with her new beau, Rupert, halfway through the show. A lot of UK viewers may recognise Evelyn as she is no stranger to reality TV, but Married at First Sight is a whole new playing field like no other.

The model is ready to settle down with someone, despite finding it difficult to trust people. Here’s everything you need to know about the newest addition to MAFS Australia, Evelyn.

She is 27 from New South Wales in Australia

Evelyn MAFS Australia

via Instagram @evelyn.ellis

Evelyn Ellis is a 27-year-old model and social media influencer, with over 140,000 followers on Instagram. Evelyn entered the Married at First Sight experiment midway through and was paired up with Rupert.

Her Instagram is largely filled with pictures of her during Married at First Sight Australia, but before that it was full of modelling pictures and photos of her on holidays, including a gorgeous trip to the Bahamas.

Evelyn appeared on Big Brother UK in 2016

Evelyn was a housemate on Big Brother UK in 2016 when she was just 18 years old. She described herself as “the most indecisive person you would ever meet”, and even admitted she can comes across as “intimidating and stuck up”. She was in the Big Brother house for 50 days and came in fifth place.

Evelyn MAFS Australia

via Instagram @evelyn.ellis

She once shared a cab with Justin Bieber?!

In a truly wild crossover, Evelyn once shared a taxi ride with Justin Bieber. In photos that have resurfaced since her time on Married at First Sight Australia, Evelyn can been seen sitting in the back seat of a car with Justin after a night out in 2016. At the time of the photos being taken, Evelyn was a nightclub hostess at Tape nightclub.

Evelyn has spoken about the car ride, but hasn’t given an a lot away. Speaking on a radio show, Evelyn said: “This story is good, but I can’t say it today. I’ll save it for a rainy day. It was a fun night out. Justin Bieber is Justin Bieber.”

When one of the presenters asked Evelyn if Justin broke her heart, she replied: “I do not deny or confirm these allegations.”

Evelyn is looking for love and someone to settle down with on MAFS Australia

via Instagram @evelyn.ellis

Like anyone who goes on Married at First Sight, Evelyn is hoping to find someone to settle down with. Evelyn has had a difficult time at love, especially given her last relationship ended in a truly savage way.

According to Nine Now, “Evelyn was devastated by her ex who applied for a dating show while they were living together, and she’s been guarded ever since.”

Evelyn was friends with Andrew Tate, but they no longer keep in contact

Evelyn was on Big Brother with Andrew Tate, who was recently arrested on suspicion of human trafficking. After their time on the show together, Evelyn and Andrew went on holiday to Thailand.

Evelyn discussed her friendship with Andrew at length on the We’ve Done the MAFS podcast and has said they no longer stay in touch. “Andrew and I were in the [Big Brother] house briefly at the same time,” she explained.

“We stayed friends and when Andrew was in my life and we were mates or whatever, he wasn’t Andrew Tate. He wasn’t this big controversial person that the media goes on about. I think he knows what to say and what to do to get people rattled.”

She has worked with big brands including The Silver Collective

via Instagram @evelyn.ellis

Evelyn has worked with numerous brands and has a pretty impressive modelling portfolio. On her Instagram, she has a highlight dedicated to her modelling shoots and they are stunning. Some of the brands she was worked with includes The Silver Collective, Culture Kings Women and Deluxe Designer Hire.

For all the latest Married at First Sight Australia news and gossip and for the best memes and quizzes, like The Holy Church of Love Island on Facebook.