Ekin-Su dropped brand deal Beauty Works

Another one! Love Island winner Ekin-Su has now been dropped from Beauty Works deal

She’s currently suing Oh Polly after she was dropped from that deal, too

It’s only just been announced that Ekin-Su was dropped from her £1million deal with Oh Polly, but now it’s also been reported she’s been ditched by Beauty Works.

When Ekin-Su left the 2022 villa as winner, a bidding war ensued with brands desperate to sign her up, but now, in the space of a few weeks she’s been dropped back to back. According to MailOnline, the collaboration with Beauty Works has come to a “sudden end”, and Ekin-Su hasn’t posted with the brand since last year.

Beauty Works told MailOnline: “We worked with Ekin-Su in late 2022 on our Party Edit but will not be releasing any future edits. We wish her all the best for the future.”

A spokesperson for Ekin-Su told MailOnline: “Ekin really enjoyed working with Beauty Works and the 2022 Ekin-Su Party Edit was such an exciting venture for the entire team. Both parties are moving to other projects within the hair and beauty space in 2023 but will absolutely stay in touch.”

After leaving the villa, Ekin-Su bagged the Oh Polly deal, shortly followed by one with Beauty Works. Describing it as her “favourite hair brand”, Ekin-Su said at the time: “My first edit is launching and I know you guys are going to love it as much as I have done working on it.”

Last month, it was reported Ekin-Su had been dropped by Oh Polly because the huge £1million deal “wasn’t working” and her range “struggled to appeal to Oh Polly’s customer base”. Ekin-Su had created a range with the brand, which has since been placed into a sale.

Following this, it has now been reported Ekin-Su is suing the brand over money involved in the contract. A source told The Sun: “Both the brand and Ekin have been left disappointed and there is now a dispute over money owed on the lucrative contract.”

For all the latest Love Island news and gossip and for the best memes and quizzes, like The Holy Church of Love Island on Facebook.