It’s finally time! Ginny and Georgia season two drops on Netflix TOMORROW

I need some air!

It feels as though we’ve been waiting for this date forever, but it’s finally time – the release of season two of Ginny and Georgia is tomorrow! Yes – our favourite chaotic mother and daughter Netflix duo is back.

Season one of Ginny and Georgia started with the family uprooting their lives to Wellsbury, Massachusetts after Georgia’s husband’s sudden death. The season saw us fall head over heels for all the characters, despite the majority of them being pretty damn annoying. Hey, I even have a bit of a soft spot for Hunter, despite him feeling the need to tap dance down the school halls.

Ginny and Georgia season two release on Netflix

via Netflix

The season ended on a cliffhanger, with Ginny leaving on a motorbike with her brother after finding out through a private investigator that her mother killed her ex-husband. Georgia doesn’t even know her kids have disappeared – so what’s going to happen to them and where are they off to?

Season two of Ginny and Georgia will pick up where season one left off – so it looks as though we will finally find out what happened to Ginny after she took off with her brother, Austin.

Also during season one, Georgia began working at the mayor’s office and fell for mayor Paul, who she is now engaged to. Their relationship raised some eyebrows, and Georgia also got close with cafe owner Joe after finding out they’re old friends. Plus, Ginny had her own love triangle with Hunter and Marcus. There’s so much more to come!

To kill some more time ahead of the release, here’s the trailer for season two of Ginny and Georgia to get you in the mood:

Tomorrow, everyone. TOMORROW.

Season two of Ginny and Georgia will be available on Netflix from January 5th. For all the latest Netflix news, drops, quizzes and memes like The Holy Church of Netflix on Facebook.