Stranger Things Vecna song

Take this Hawkins Lab approved quiz and we’ll tell you which song would save you from Vecna

The opening strings of Toxic by Britney is all I need

The fact that Running Up That Hill by Kate Bush, a song that came out 37 years ago, is currently number two in the UK charts really should hit home about how huge Stranger Things’ pop culture impact is. In case you needed a reminder! Running Up That Hill has had a renewed cultural moment thanks to the showstopping sequence in which Max’s friends press play on it to save her from Vecna’s clutches and pull her back from the Upside Down. The Kate Bush anthem was chosen because it’s Max’s fave song – what would your Vecna song be? Well, this quiz is going to tell you exactly which song would save your from Vecna if you found yourself in Stranger Things. And it’s extremely scientific. Hawkins lab approved. Promise.

Within 10 extremely scientific and accurate questions, all rooted in Stranger Things, music and Hawkins, Indiana vibes – you can find out your one true Vecna song after all.

Stranger Things is available on Netflix now. For all the latest Netflix news, drops, quizzes and memes like The Holy Church of Netflix on Facebook.