Stranger Things transformations: Here’s what the cast all look like now compared to the first season

Hopper looks more sexy and Joyce looks even younger!

Stranger Things first dropped on Netflix back in 2016. Over the past six years fans of the show have watched some of their favourite actors grow up. It’s wild to think the main cast were all just young teenagers when it first aired. Here’s a rundown of what the cast of Stranger Things looked like in season one and what they look like now in season four.

Millie Bobby Brown

Millie Bobby Brown is by far the most famous Stranger Things character. So understandly her transformation isn’t that shocking considering her face literally pops up all over social media. But her character Eleven does look very different compared to season one which could be because she’s got the edgy buzzcut back.

Eleven in season one:

via Netflix

Eleven in season four:

via Netflix

Finn Wolfhard

Mike Wheeler is played by possibly the coolest guy ever. Finn is 19-years-old now which explains why he looks so different compared to the first season of Stranger Things – he would have been 13-years-old when it first aired on Netflix.

Mike Wheeler in season one:

via Netflix

Mike Wheeler in season four:

via Netflix

Noah Schnapp

Noah plays Will and he’s also the youngest cast member by a few months. Like Millie, he was born in 2004 but a few months later than her. In season one Noah was 11 and now he’s just about to turn 18-years-old. When it comes to transformations though, Will Byers is a goddamn baby. He’s still got the bowl cut but it seems to get shorter every season.

Will Byers in season one:

via Netflix

Will Byers in season four:

via Netflix

Sadie Sink

As we all know, Sadie Sink plays Max and she is the vibiest person to ever exist. What makes this sting harder is the fact she’s only 20-years-old. But in terms of transformations, she hasn’t really had one and I think that’s because she joined the cast in season two. I mean she looks a little older but not massively.

Max in season one:

via Netflix

Max in season four:

via Netflix

Caleb McLaughlin

Caleb plays Lucas and he’s the oldest out of everyone else in the gang. He’s currently 20-years-old but turning 21 in October later this year. He is a full on grown man now so obviously his transformation is wild.

Lucas in season one:

via Netflix

Lucas in season four:

via Netflix

Gaten Matarazzo

During season one of Stranger Things, Gaten was 13-years-old and now he’s 19 so understandably Dustin looks very different now. He looked so damn young in season one.

Dustin in season one:

via Netflix

Dustin in season four:

via Netflix

Natalia Dyer

Natalia plays Nancy Wheeler, Mike’s older sister. She was born in 1997 making her 25-years-old this year.

Nancy in season one:

via Netflix

Nancy in season four:

via Netflix

Joe Keery

Joe plays our favourite heartthrob, Steve. He was originally 24 when he show first dropped on Netflix but he’s recently just turned 30-years-old.

Steve in season one:

via Netflix

Steve in season four:

via Netflix

Charlie Heaton

Charlie is currently 28-years-old so when season one dropped he was 22. But if I’m honest, he hasn’t transformed that massively. His hair has just got a bit longer and he smokes now.

Jonathan in season one:

via Netflix

Jonathan in season four:

via Netflix

Winona Ryder

Joyce has aged very well since starting Stranger Things, now Winona is 50-years-old and she looks so glamorous! Joyce is still unhinged like she was with the llights in season one but she’s since dropped the shag for an even fuller fringe.

Joyce in season one:

via Netflix

Joyce in season four:

via Netflix

David Harbour

David is 47-years-old and turned 41 when the first season of Stranger Things came onto Netflix. He’s since transformed into an even sexier man which is something none of us expected. Just have a look for yourself.

Hopper in season one:

via Netflix

Hopper in season four:

via Netflix

Stranger Things 4 is available on Netflix now. For all the latest Netflix news, drops, quizzes and memes like The Holy Church of Netflix on Facebook.