Quiz: Tell us your order at the Binley Mega Chippy and find out your degree result

Anyone who enjoys a pickled onion deserves to be kicked out of uni

Binley Mega Chippy has taken the world by storm. One week ago people didn’t even know Coventry existed and now it’s become the UK’s answer to Hollywood. It’s where all the really relevant and famous people go, Ollie Ball was there over the weekend! I bet you didn’t even realise this but your Binley Mega Chippy order has been scientifically linked to what result you’ll end up graduating with.

Do you skip adding salt and vinegar onto your chips? You better nip that habit in the bud unless you want to be a big failure. Have you ever actually enjoyed a pickled onion? How much are you willing to pay for your Binley Mega Chippy order? See, there are all of these questions and you don’t even know where to start. But it’s fine. You’ve got time to turn things around, take this quiz and find out whether you need to start putting in effort in your degree.