Introducing Piers Morgan’s fit son, 19-year-old Bristol student Bertie

Sorry, but how are they related?

People have extremely varying views on Piers Morgan. Some think he’s the biggest knob and can’t stand his opinions. Whilst others think he’s a “legend” who says it like it is. But what I think we can all agree on is Piers has created a very very fit son. Take a look at Bertie Morgan in his latest holiday pic.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CC9EcojhLfa/

Those abs. Wow. Bertie is currently on holiday with his dad in Saint-Tropez and they all look like they’re having the best time eating and drinking.

The 19-year-old Bristol student just gives off the vibes that you’d want to be mates with him and he’d always be down for a drink.

Here is everything we know about Bertie Morgan, aka my future husband:

He’s a Bristol student

Bertie told The Tab he would be attending Bristol after he received his A Level results last August. He was also considering going to Oxbridge and said it was a “big decision to make.”

However looking from vibey pics of night outs on his Instagram it looks like he did end up going to Bristol.

Bertie is one of four Morgan children

Bertie is the second youngest of Piers’ four children. He has two older brothers Spencer and Stanley and a younger sister called Elise.

During the election Spencer joined Love Islander Charlie Brake in bragging about the Tories winning the election as it would protect his inheritance.

So Bertie is easily the fittest and least problematic of the Morgan boys.

He’s clever and went to boarding school

Bertie got three A*s in his A-Levels last year. He attended Wellington College in Berkshire, where you can attend as a day pupil or board. Fees for the school start at around £10,000 per term.

Bertie supports Arsenal

If you’re interested in football, you will care about this. If you don’t care about football, then don’t look at his Twitter as all he does is tweet about football.

He goes to a LOT of festivals

Boomtown, Outlook – basically his summers look banging and I’m eternally jealous.

If that’s not enough he also looks like he goes on a tonne of boujee holidays to the South of France and the Maldives.

He has great taste in movies

Aside from tweeting about football, Bertie occasionally shares what he’s been watching and thank god he’s a man of taste.

Though it took him 19 years to watch the films, he’s now a Lord of The Rings fan after watching them all in lockdown.

Bertie Morgan has over 11k followers on Instagram, including a Love Islander

He doesn’t post regularly but that hasn’t stopped ex-Love Islander Charlie Frederick from following him. Bertie also has a young Greek Prince commenting on his photos from time to time.

Featured image credit: Instagram @bertie_morgan