Meet Paris Brosnan: Uni student and Pierce Brosnan’s dreamy lookalike son

Mamma Mia

Whether he’s murdering baddies in James Bond or songs in Mamma Mia, Pierce Brosnan has always been debonair. But if you’re after a version of the Irish actor who’s free from the stain of that S.O.S rendition, look no further than his 19-year-old son, Paris Brosnan.

Paris shot to fame (or at least the kind of fame that makes you the subject of “Dylan Brosnan age, Dylan Brosnan height” articles) after being snapped with Pierce and brother Dylan on the Golden Globes stage in January.

But who actually is he? Here’s everything you need to know about Pierce Brosnan’s lookalike uni student son.

Paris Brosnan is a 19-year-old model who’s been featured in Teen Vogue and GQ Korea

He looks just like an edgy version of his dad

It’s the Rafferty Law phenomenon – take a heart-throb actor, put them in a time machine set for 30 years ago, and add a bit of rough.

He can be found on Instagram at @paris.brosnan

With 175,000 followers and a nice blue checkmark, he’s playing the game well.

Paris Brosnan is currently a student in LA

He’s just finished his first year at Loyola Marymount’s film and tv school.

The uni’s notable alumni include Barbara Broccoli, who produces the James Bond films, Tyra Banks, Mila Kunis, and OJ Simpson’s “if it doesn’t fit, you must acquit” lawyer, Johnnie Cochran.

Before that, he managed to bag an internship for a US Senator.

paris brosnan, pierce brosnan son

via Instagram: @paris.brosnan

He really wants you to vote

Paris has already used his filmmaking skills to produce a film convincing young people to vote, called Your Voice Matters. He also uses it to reveal his American drawl, which wouldn’t be out of place as the voiceover to a Netflix drama.

He hangs out with older brother Dylan a lot

Dylan is a few years older and a few inches taller than Paris. He’s also the singer in a band, which we presume does things other than ABBA covers.

How tall is Paris Brosnan?

He’s six foot one, the same height as his dad. According to his model profile, Paris also has size 11.5 feet.

paris brosnan, pierce brosnan son